Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Dragon Natural Speaking

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

zErO

zErO

CareFactor zErO

• PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 23-November 01
Does ne1 use this or have used this, is it worth getting a copy of ???
MSN Status:

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Drewdatrip

Drewdatrip

MSFN Junkie

• Patrons
  • 2,185 posts
  • Joined 14-October 01
A long while back i got a riped version of this, the only problem it that you need a really good quailty hadset unit. So it wasent really worth the download to me, If i wanted to spend money then i would of purchased then retail. But if you got a head set of dont mind spending 50 bucks go for it.

-Drew
||Please Read the Forum Rules||
||Free File and Image Hosting @ EazyShare||
||Donate to MSFN and Help Keep This Site Running||
||Vote for MSFN @ TweakXP Windows XP Top Sites||

zErO

zErO

CareFactor zErO

• PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 23-November 01
Thanks Drewdatrip, guess its proberly worth spending the bucks sort of need to use something like this
MSN Status:

Rick

Rick

• PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Joined 18-August 01
The new 6.0 version is out and I am interested to know if there are any improvements....I will tell you this...this is no super simple thing to program. You have to spend at least an hour reading to it in order to get it to get half of what you want to appear when you say it and then you have to spend a lot of time yourself trying to learn all of the commands for punctuations, etc. I give up on it nearly every time I try to use it because it is just too time consuming to learn and to get the thing to type what you are actually saying.

Rick :cool:
Welcome to MSFN!

Read the Forum Rules
Posted Image

Drewdatrip

Drewdatrip

MSFN Junkie

• Patrons
  • 2,185 posts
  • Joined 14-October 01
Yea, had similar problems with the program. I think a typing class or program, maybe "typeing of the dead" would be way more benificial if you want to get essays done quicker.
-drew
||Please Read the Forum Rules||
||Free File and Image Hosting @ EazyShare||
||Donate to MSFN and Help Keep This Site Running||
||Vote for MSFN @ TweakXP Windows XP Top Sites||

zErO

zErO

CareFactor zErO

• PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 23-November 01
Dont mind spending sometime configin it, just need something that can free up some time so i can do other work while Im checking over my essay drafts. basically so I can multi tasks my referencing and reading
MSN Status:

Big Booger

Big Booger

• PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • Joined 12-January 02
I hired a kid to type all of my papers for me for 10 bucks a paper. I would hand write and he would type, though when funds got low, he was laid off.
Big Booger
Posted Image

gruffpuppy

gruffpuppy

• 19 posts
  • Joined 29-October 01
It would be nice if this product got better. I have been installing it for years and have yet to see any improvment. Same old story, someone in the office reads about it in a magazine, convinces everyone around the water cooler and at lunch breaks it is great, we sell them 30 copies with better head sets, users use it for a week and headsets end up under desks next to shoes and trash barrel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users