Dragon Natural Speaking

zErO

A long while back i got a riped version of this, the only problem it that you need a really good quailty hadset unit. So it wasent really worth the download to me, If i wanted to spend money then i would of purchased then retail. But if you got a head set of dont mind spending 50 bucks go for it.

-Drew

The new 6.0 version is out and I am interested to know if there are any improvements....I will tell you this...this is no super simple thing to program. You have to spend at least an hour reading to it in order to get it to get half of what you want to appear when you say it and then you have to spend a lot of time yourself trying to learn all of the commands for punctuations, etc. I give up on it nearly every time I try to use it because it is just too time consuming to learn and to get the thing to type what you are actually saying.

Rick :cool:

Dont mind spending sometime configin it, just need something that can free up some time so i can do other work while Im checking over my essay drafts. basically so I can multi tasks my referencing and reading

It would be nice if this product got better. I have been installing it for years and have yet to see any improvment. Same old story, someone in the office reads about it in a magazine, convinces everyone around the water cooler and at lunch breaks it is great, we sell them 30 copies with better head sets, users use it for a week and headsets end up under desks next to shoes and trash barrel.