I need Help with ..

Hi ppl!

Ive tried it a long time ago and now im getting started again.

I want my Vista Ultimate to be fully customized, so ive did so with vLite.

But vLite cant help me at all .. i want alot more!

At least i need to run a batch file after installation but the hell i dont know how to do so ..

Ive read about something like this:

as i create a special OEM dir. on the DVD it will be copied on the basic system drive.

Now i want to run a batchfile to install some updates which are copied within the oem dir.

And yes, i want to open some more tweaks, e.g. registry files to add or silent batch-installation of programs.

And now again: i need the lines required in my unattented.xml to copy some folders(oem) on the systemdrive and execute a batchfile after ..

please dont be mad on me, im still a beginner and my english aint that good .. and waik is alot too difficult for me .. as i see that only a few lines are required .. why should i download such a big supersized program?

anyways, thanks for now i hope someone would help me!

greets,

marc

Thanks again but i dont find out how to get started ..

Ive found the Line to run a batchfile after installation while using the unattented.xml, but at least i dont know how to copy the OEM-dir which should be created in the sources-folder.

Does it gets copied automaticly? How do i define the path to copy? Can i link the batchfile to run directly from the copied oem-dir? Or do i have to start it from the cd-drive?

As noone answers i will stop trying to custimize my vista .. its still too much work and i dont want to spend weeks and weeks on it .. i cant.

mfg,

max