Admin Account Creation Problems, Plus Driver Question.

Hi,

I have just tried my first, Nlite-less, unattended install solely using a Winnt.Sif file inside my I386 folder.

The results were at the same time very promising and also unsuccessful and annoying at the same time.

Mainly because I received an error during the process, and then once the process has been complete and windows was installed, it had resulted in the sole (non named) admin account without creating my normal named admin account.

Here is the info I used.

[userData]

ComputerName =Computer

FullName = "Anthony....."

ProductID=(My Windows ID)

Can anyone suggest what I left out or where I went wrong?.

Also can I ask two other questions about this process, what info can I add to correctly set for the time to be UK Greenwich mean time, and set my Local to UK and also remove the standard US keyboard and replace it with UK (I don't want both US and UK there in the list, I wish to remove the default US and add the UK Keyboard).

Finally, as I need to have a driver installed to allow windows to recognize my Motherboards Ethernet port.

Is there anyway I can add this driver and something to my Winnt.sif file to install this driver alongside windows? (obviously I can do this with Nlite, but I am curious about learning if its possible with this method too).

Thanks

Anthony

I suggest you go to this page reguarding the add users. i personally use the usersaccounts.cmd method. http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/27/

and reguarding the time, go to this page. http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/19/

it shows you how to set up your local time.

it also seems that on that same page it shows you how to do the keyboard. :D

Edited by Preferiti