nLite 1.4.9.1 - Honey Turbo 9.1

nuhi

nlite beta 2 worked good :D

tested with sp3 5508 + wmp 11 + IE7 + other addon. all addons installed without error :)

npm26p.jpg

I can confirm all that also, along with Xable's updates 1.7, OGE_OUE, some of Mrs. Peel's and Kel's addons.

no errors, no updates listed on MS upd.

Hi!

Thank you for the new release!

I try to integrate IE8 in XP SP3, but i've an error at the end of the process...

I don't know why, all what I've done is Slipstream SP3 (on SP2 source), add IE8 executable in the hotfix lists!

yeah I cant integerate IE7 or IE8, I also slipstreamed SP3(3302) on SP2 source. I did manage to integrate WMP11 though.

Thanks for the Great app though

Edited by ManBearPig

The 1.4.5b2 seems to be fix the post-install standard usb devices problem ... in fact I have always "Found new hardware" and I must confirm install even with reg tweak (as my first post http://www.msfn.org/board/Suppressing-Hard...268#entry444268 ) .. I have retried with this beta with just integrated sata drivers and it's to be okay.

Nuhi, can we know what was the cause/problem ? (just curious ;-) , great job again

nuhi could you plz add an option for adding the sos command in the boot.ini it removes thé bootscreen would be nice to have integrated :thumbup

*EDIT* oh thinks its named loading screen sry xD

Edited by jqnson

nuhi could you plz add an option for adding the sos command in the boot.ini it removes thé bootscreen would be nice to have integrated :thumbup

Not sure what you mean but I also am getting the message to choose which Windows to boot... Which makes no sense, obviously.

Could we get the possibility to set the state of more services in future? I have to manually tweak some of them after installation. And no, I really mean Windows services, not those that kick in after install drivers and other stuff.