nLite 18.104.22.168 - Honey Turbo 9.1 Remove components. Unattended. Integrate drivers, hotfixes, themes...
Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:57 AM
Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:49 AM
Thank you for the new release!
I try to integrate IE8 in XP SP3, but i've an error at the end of the process...
I don't know why, all what I've done is Slipstream SP3 (on SP2 source), add IE8 executable in the hotfix lists!
yeah I cant integerate IE7 or IE8, I also slipstreamed SP3(3302) on SP2 source. I did manage to integrate WMP11 though.
Thanks for the Great app though
This post has been edited by ManBearPig: 31 March 2008 - 03:53 AM
Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:44 AM
Nuhi, can we know what was the cause/problem ? (just curious ;-) , great job again
Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:59 PM
Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:35 PM
hmmm i used nLite 1.4.5 beta 2 to slipstream sp3 rc2 refresh 5508 and ie7 +wmp11 and my task bar ,start button ,applications lag i found out its ie7
Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:49 AM
*EDIT* oh thinks its named loading screen sry xD
This post has been edited by jqnson: 08 April 2008 - 12:16 PM
Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:05 PM
Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:44 PM
Nope i can't use that one. I'm using WinXP Pro x64 and not the x86 version.
Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:35 AM
Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:10 PM
Another feature I'd like is the option to set your virtual memory or even disable it.
This post has been edited by jerryb1988: 09 April 2008 - 05:12 PM
Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:11 AM
1. i am reading the nlite directions from http://www.nliteos.c...uide/part1.html to part 3.
2. i take it that for SP3 i need to use beta 2 nlite, but that the above guide can lead me through the steps.
3. then i copy the I386 directory from the english version of SP3 to a folder on the desktop (my SP3 CD has other folders on it as well)
4. i download nlite beta 2 and run it to do the installation of xp professional sp3.
Are the above 4 steps correct?
thanks for your help
Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:10 PM
- ← Cannot log in as admin no matter what, not even in safe mode
- No repair install with HP OEM XP? →