Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spyon

blue screen error

4 posts in this topic

hello again

i got a problem

i integrate my sata driver called intel matrix storage controller for sony vaio vgn fz 11 m

edited dosnet , txtsetup and winnt.sif

partitioned and install as here say

c: install , quick format

the setup was copied files and reboot

i boot again from usb and choose option 2 : gui mode setup , continue instalation

the windows was installed and when i reboot i got error message in blue screen with smth like this :

some driver are incompatible , check the disk with chkdsk , run antivirus program bla bla

i reboot and choose option 2 from usb , i was think maybe i need to continue the setup but i got again the blue screen

how can i solve this problem because if i integrate sata driver with nlite , he delete the rest of files and i cant start the setup maked

by multiboot menu

PS if i leave to start after first reboot i got error message with \system32\hall.dll

Thanks

Edited by spyon

Go over to http://www.driverpacks.net/ and make use of the masstorage pack. Got all the sata driver you ever need. You can intergrade the driverpack after you have done nlite.

i know exacly wich driver coz i was have vista and install xp integrated sata driver not 1 time , many times

and i cant edit with nlite because after that when i make with multiboot , he say cannot find biosinfo and more files

wich was deleted by nlite :)

Edited by spyon

.. i cant edit with nlite because after that when i make with multiboot , he say cannot find biosinfo and more files

wich was deleted by nlite :)

Shouldn't be like that, just do NOT select Operating System Options-->Manual Install and Upgrade for removal

Finish with Nlite, apply mass storage drivers pack with text mode enabled, use USB_multiboot5 and you should be fine.