Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

blue screen error

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

spyon

spyon
  • 6 posts
hello again
i got a problem
i integrate my sata driver called intel matrix storage controller for sony vaio vgn fz 11 m
edited dosnet , txtsetup and winnt.sif
partitioned and install as here say
c: install , quick format
the setup was copied files and reboot
i boot again from usb and choose option 2 : gui mode setup , continue instalation
the windows was installed and when i reboot i got error message in blue screen with smth like this :
some driver are incompatible , check the disk with chkdsk , run antivirus program bla bla
i reboot and choose option 2 from usb , i was think maybe i need to continue the setup but i got again the blue screen

how can i solve this problem because if i integrate sata driver with nlite , he delete the rest of files and i cant start the setup maked
by multiboot menu
PS if i leave to start after first reboot i got error message with \system32\hall.dll
Thanks

Edited by spyon, 06 March 2008 - 03:42 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

UtCollector

UtCollector

Addon maker

• PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
Go over to http://www.driverpacks.net/ and make use of the masstorage pack. Got all the sata driver you ever need. You can intergrade the driverpack after you have done nlite.

spyon

spyon
  • 6 posts

Go over to http://www.driverpacks.net/ and make use of the masstorage pack. Got all the sata driver you ever need. You can intergrade the driverpack after you have done nlite.

i know exacly wich driver coz i was have vista and install xp integrated sata driver not 1 time , many times
and i cant edit with nlite because after that when i make with multiboot , he say cannot find biosinfo and more files
wich was deleted by nlite :)

Edited by spyon, 06 March 2008 - 04:48 PM.

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,705 posts

.. i cant edit with nlite because after that when i make with multiboot , he say cannot find biosinfo and more files
wich was deleted by nlite :)

Shouldn't be like that, just do NOT select Operating System Options-->Manual Install and Upgrade for removal
Finish with Nlite, apply mass storage drivers pack with text mode enabled, use USB_multiboot5 and you should be fine.

Install Windows from USB, boot Linux, multiboot and a lot more with WinSetupFromUSB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN