Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Outlook 2003 - Calendar - Clean Out Old Meetings

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

tipper

tipper
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 24-March 07
Hello. How do I "clean out" all my old meetings from Outlook Calendar? I am trying to save space. Thanks, Tipper.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

tipper

tipper
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 24-March 07
After some research, I figured this one out myself. In the end, the answer was straightforward > Archive the calendar items. Then delete the archive file.

enuffsaid

enuffsaid

Friend of MSFN

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Joined 26-December 03
Even easier if you don't want to archive your calendar items — you just want to have a fresh start. To clear your calendar items, do the following:

1) In Calendar, point to Current View, on the View menu, and then click By Category.

2) Select all items (CTRL+A), and then press DELETE.

You can also delete a single category of Calendar items, such as holidays, by selecting the table list entry and pressing DELETE.

Tip: To reduce the size of your data file after deleting items, empty the Deleted Items folder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users