HFSLIP64 v1.1.5 released

Tomcat76

I don't know much about WINNT.SIF myself, but you can always attach it here if you like (after blanking out sensitive data). Maybe there is something that catches my eye.

BTW... The INSTALLRC variable has no effect as HFSLIP64 doesn't have code that handles installation of the Recovery Console. See the default HFANSWER.INI that's linked from the first post in this thread for a list of variables that you can predefine.

There's always the possibility that one or more hotfixes are incompatible with WINNT.SIF, just like you can no longer use the branding options if you slipstream IE7 into XP 32-bit.

Well... That's about all I can say on WINNT.SIF. I'm sorry.

Well... It isn't the AutomaticUpdates setting (at least, that's what you said earlier).

But the DriverSigningPolicy variable could be a problem now that I think about it.

HFSLIP has always set Driver Signing to "Ignore" at T-13 via a registry edit (so actually you don't need to do that) but I once tried to have it injected into the registry through an INF file that is installed from TXTSETUP.SIF (at the end of txtmode copy). When I did that, I got all sorts of error messages during Windows setup. So I think Windows setup can't handle "tampering" (as Microsoft calls it) with the Driver Signing Policy setting at such an early stage if hotfixes are slipstreamed. It seems to be OK at T-13.