[Req] ISL Script -- Can you Help --

Your comments were fair, although as for the Paid/Unpaid blip- this is not the case.. :blushing:

I do however intend on using it in buisness, is there a more appropriate forum that I should post on ?

I have tried several versions of this code, to try and get something working, although through my efforts have not been successfuyl. I do indeed see your comments as fair and have removed this topic, until I can upload my attemps to request others to help me with it.

I assure you there is no financial gain from either of my POSTs

I am sorry if your assistance in my other post was not recignised, although I did think that I had responded to all posts, I was very pleased with your assistance.

It gave me the desired result... ( This was indeed a home/personal project ), until your .vbs I had only asperations of using .bat, I had no idea how .vbs worked, I am very interested.

Edited by anthony_field

I don't wish to sound like I'm picking on you here, but I'd like to make a few observations.

You've posted a second request in two days for help with programming/automating a process. It was posted again in the wrong part of our forums. The previous request wasn't explained correctly and resulted in me creating a non-required script. You then ignored my further attempt at rectifying the misunderstanding caused by your inability to clearly state your goals. The choices you make as to which solution/route you take are of course entirely up to you, however not acknowledging peoples attempts at helping you is not in your interests.

The main concern for me here is that the requests are not for personal use but for business use. There are people educated/trained to produce solutions such as this who both need and deserve the work. In business terms the result of any help you get here will add financial gain to your business. In a business world you should then be prepared to pay a reasonable fee to creators of solutions which save your business money. For all we know you have been tasked with, and paid, (money/promotion), for providing these solutions and you are expecting others to do that task for you. Your topic title requests help, but help suggests that you will be doing some work yourself, what do you have so far?.

Here is a link to where I learned about vbs scripting, the articles are very well written and all the scripts are fully

explained in details.

The Hey, Scripting Guys!

As to your other post I was unsure if you wanted the files deleted after they have been copy to the upload folder

If you wanted to delete the file after it been copy to the upload folder then add this line to the script.

Fso.CopyFile F2.Path,StrDestination & "lock.dat", OverWrite
Fso.DeleteFile(F2.Path)