Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

win xp 64bit drivers pack

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Shadowmeph

Shadowmeph
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 14-March 07
I am working on windows xp 64 bit unattended install but am having problems locating 64bit driver packs is there such a thing or a place where tutorials so I could make my own?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

HJW

HJW

MultiBoot Freak

• PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Joined 26-February 05
The unattended world is not blessed with (many) x64 driverpacks. And if there are any they surely are outdated so I guess you need to make your own.
Not saying this can't be done, it's relative easy to do.

I advise you to visit the forums @ www.driverpacks.net. I am sure you can find more information there and they are willing to answer your question too ;)

HJW

Posted Image

Shadowmeph

Shadowmeph
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 14-March 07

The unattended world is not blessed with (many) x64 driverpacks. And if there are any they surely are outdated so I guess you need to make your own.
Not saying this can't be done, it's relative easy to do.

I advise you to visit the forums @ www.driverpacks.net. I am sure you can find more information there and they are willing to answer your question too ;)

HJW

Thank you for the link and reply I will check it out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users