- installed win server 2008 x64
- installed drivers for motherboard, sound and graphics
- installed the latest directx
- installed klite codec pack
- enabled audio and desktop experience
- installed drivers for my tv card (leadtek tv 2000 xp expert) and software for it (winfast)
- put 'bdaforserver' in c:\ (with those files from vista x64 in proper folder) and i ran setup (with admin privileges).
it asked for file 'BdaSup.sys' (i found on forums that shahed said that it needs to be in ...\system32\ so i put it there - i copied it from 'bda' folder (bdaforserver\bda))
then windows was listing bunch of '1 file copied' in command prompt window and then it asked again for the 'BdaSup.sys', so i again browsed to it.
installation was done, but there was no automatic restart? in instrucitons it says that there should be one?
anyway, i restarted computer manually and when it was entering desktop there were few errors....something about missing files...when i restarted it again so i could write down those errors they were gone.
and finally, i start my winfast and get the 'famous' 'failed to build graph' message.
PLEASE HELP, im desperate here
edit: there are no /!\ in device manager, everything is the way it should be
This post has been edited by peja_: 15 May 2009 - 09:50 AM