boot screen tune up utilitys question

badboy260

yes mi friend but im a real newb in this i have read for a few days and dont understand couse firt i dont know alot of english hehehe but i try thats wy i chose to look for a easy way is theres a easy way?

or a video explaning those manuals are to advance for me

There are not always easy ways...

Making your own customized installation takes a lot of effort and some knowledge, but you'll probably learn something too.

Where exactly is your problem? How far have you got and what do you not understand?

weel ill start saying that alot of word i dont understand hehe but thats not the big problem

mi problem is that i dont know hot to get to a folder from the cmd prompt

wen y try to read i only get confuce couse y hade read ir so much haha mi mind is on blanck

well i think the manuals need some pictures and the explications are for people whit knoledge

i think a manual for real starters woud be good

have you notice no manual here says how to get to the destinacion folder from cmd

it woud be nice if you try to explain somthing and do like an example so the person readin it knows

but we can start from can you gime me a link for a real biginers manual and tell me hoy to get to a folder from cmd comand promt hehe and thanks for the reaply

mi problem is that i dont know hot to get to a folder from the cmd prompt

Get to a folder? You mean go to another folder from where you currently are at the prompt?

Look here, here and here.

Making your own special installation is not by any means considered basics and is not recommended for beginners. There are lots of other things you should learn before you even think of trying this.

What is your native language (where are you from)?

We may be able to direct you where you need to go to read about things in your own language. It might be easier to learn one thing at a time, not trying to both understand the language and the subject at hand.

every time i try to make one y get an error

errorbotscreendu3.jpg

y edit the main only like you can see and press make and get that error i had tried deleting all and do it again but still have the same error i saw that i needed a file i downloaded it and put it on mi system 32 but still the same problem