ISA 2004 disconnects my systems

playsafe

I am running WinXP SP2. In my network there are two ISA servers, let me reference them as ISA1 and ISA2.

My system works perfectly by connecting through both ISA servers.

But as Skype starts to login, my system is disconencted from ISA2, here disconnects mean that my ping to ISA2 server breaks within 5 seconds. Whereas all other network access from my systems works ok, which means ISA2 server blocks my ip. Also ping to ISA2 comes back after approx 10 minutes, and goes off again if skype is still trying to connect.

Skype works ok from all other systems going on network thru same ISA. Can someone get a clue what is causing ISA server to block my ip. One more thing, if I change my ip it gets back ping reply but again blocked at new IP as well when skype connects.

I donno your ISA server's configuration, but i guess its trying to block your IP(PC) because its trying to use skype, or is trying to use an unwanted program/port/etc...

I don't use ISA server so I cannot say I'm accurate, but you might want to ask your IT administrator or if you can access it and configure it, maybe you want to take a look into what port its trying to use and/or the other(what ever it is) and disable that rule.

I donno your ISA server's configuration, but i guess its trying to block your IP(PC) because its trying to use skype, or is trying to use an unwanted program/port/etc...

I don't use ISA server so I cannot say I'm accurate, but you might want to ask your IT administrator or if you can access it and configure it, maybe you want to take a look into what port its trying to use and/or the other(what ever it is) and disable that rule.

I have checked rules, and even set my pc all allow. But in case if ISA blocks my traffic it would disallow my browsing but server is completely blocking my ip. I once saw Panda giving a message of "prot scan", maybe Panda blocks my ip as skype tries to scan port. Today even by running Utorrent it again blocked my ip.