Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

how to setup xp from usb drive

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Smiley357

Smiley357

Junior

• Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 12-October 07
I want to run XP SETUP from USB drive and I’m looking for step by step instructions on how to do this. I have read the post “how to install xp from UBS” but can’t find any instructions on how to do this. There is something called “USB_MultiBoot_8” and I have d/led it but not sure what to do now. Don’t see any read me file with instructions.

I tried to do a search on the subject but since you cant use 3 char. It left out most of my search phrase. Xp, usb, run.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

kifcaliph

kifcaliph
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 10-April 08
this one is very easy http://akhyal.spaces.live.com/

wimb

wimb

• Developer
  • 679 posts
  • Joined 21-March 07

I want to run XP SETUP from USB drive and I’m looking for step by step instructions on how to do this. I have read the post “how to install xp from UBS” but can’t find any instructions on how to do this. There is something called “USB_MultiBoot_8” and I have d/led it but not sure what to do now. Don’t see any read me file with instructions.

I tried to do a search on the subject but since you cant use 3 char. It left out most of my search phrase. Xp, usb, run.

Download USB_MultiBoot_8.zip

- Unpack USB_MultiBoot_8.zip to your Harddisk in a simple Path without SPACES.
- Run USB_MultiBoot_8.cmd

Simple to Use - Help Instructions are given in the Program - See ScreenShots 1, 2, 5 and 15

Read:
How to Install XP from USB - and - ScreenShots

More Help: See Help_Info Folder

Edited by wimb, 11 April 2008 - 12:31 AM.

USB Booting - UEFI_MULTI

MBR-Backup - Make-PE3

--------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users