how to setup xp from usb drive

I want to run XP SETUP from USB drive and I’m looking for step by step instructions on how to do this. I have read the post “how to install xp from UBS” but can’t find any instructions on how to do this. There is something called “USB_MultiBoot_8” and I have d/led it but not sure what to do now. Don’t see any read me file with instructions.

I tried to do a search on the subject but since you cant use 3 char. It left out most of my search phrase. Xp, usb, run.

I want to run XP SETUP from USB drive and I’m looking for step by step instructions on how to do this. I have read the post “how to install xp from UBS” but can’t find any instructions on how to do this. There is something called “USB_MultiBoot_8” and I have d/led it but not sure what to do now. Don’t see any read me file with instructions.

I tried to do a search on the subject but since you cant use 3 char. It left out most of my search phrase. Xp, usb, run.

Download USB_MultiBoot_8.zip

- Unpack USB_MultiBoot_8.zip to your Harddisk in a simple Path without SPACES.

- Run USB_MultiBoot_8.cmd

Simple to Use - Help Instructions are given in the Program - See ScreenShots 1, 2, 5 and 15

Read:

How to Install XP from USB - and - ScreenShots

More Help: See Help_Info Folder

Edited by wimb