Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Smiley357

how to setup xp from usb drive

Smiley357    0

I want to run XP SETUP from USB drive and I’m looking for step by step instructions on how to do this. I have read the post “how to install xp from UBS” but can’t find any instructions on how to do this. There is something called “USB_MultiBoot_8” and I have d/led it but not sure what to do now. Don’t see any read me file with instructions.

I tried to do a search on the subject but since you cant use 3 char. It left out most of my search phrase. Xp, usb, run.

wimb    3
I want to run XP SETUP from USB drive and I’m looking for step by step instructions on how to do this. I have read the post “how to install xp from UBS” but can’t find any instructions on how to do this. There is something called “USB_MultiBoot_8” and I have d/led it but not sure what to do now. Don’t see any read me file with instructions.

I tried to do a search on the subject but since you cant use 3 char. It left out most of my search phrase. Xp, usb, run.

Download USB_MultiBoot_8.zip

- Unpack USB_MultiBoot_8.zip to your Harddisk in a simple Path without SPACES.

- Run USB_MultiBoot_8.cmd

Simple to Use - Help Instructions are given in the Program - See ScreenShots 1, 2, 5 and 15

Read:

How to Install XP from USB - and - ScreenShots

More Help: See Help_Info Folder

Edited by wimb