[Release] AutoGK - Auto Gordian Knot

johndoe74

AutoGK - Auto Gordian Knot

THE tool for DVD-2-XviD/DivX conversion

A very simple and powerfull tool for making dvd rips, AutoGK comes with almost all that you'll need to create excellent quality backups of your DVDs.

This program puts the VOB files onto your hard drive, and in the process breaks the encryption and Macrovision protection which DVDs have, and which is illegal in many countries. You'll have to get it and install it yourself.

But the AutoGK Installer will install everything else that you need. Just designate a folder for the installation, and everything will be taken care of. Optional programs include

the XviD Encoder, AviSynth, and VobSub.

If you already have the most recent versions of them, then you don't need to install them again. If you don't already have them, aren't sure if you have them, or have no idea what they are, then go ahead and install them. You'll need them for your encoding.

Here are some key features of "AutoGK Auto Gordian Knot":

• DVD/VOBs(unencrypted from hdd), MPEG2, MPEG1, transport streams (including multi-program ones) and AVI/DV input sources
  • XviD or DivX(5/6) output formats
  • AC3, DTS, PCM, MPA input audio tracks
  • AC3, DTS, MPA, CBR/VBR MP3 output audio tracks
  • two audio tracks in AVI
  • external (vobsub) or internal (burnt-in) subtitles (with support of forced subs)
  • HDTV input/output resolutions(upto 1920x***) and frame rates (50/60fps)
  • automatic crop and resize based on compressibility of the source to achieve best results
  • automatic detection of input source: PAL, NTSC, FILM, HYBRID
  • automatic deinterlacer and IVTC
  • automatic split into CD-sized chunks for main video and external subs

website :: AutoGK Homepage - THE tool for XviD / DivX conversion

Version 2.45 Release/Stable

File size :: 9.08 MB (9,522,264 bytes)

MD5 :: B9E04C7E811B84ED5283FAFE08DE90C4

Main :: MediaFire

Mirror :: Badongo

Version 2.48 BETA

File size :: 12.1 MB (12,705,592 bytes)

MD5 :: C0B826E91B7A4F05EF8C57B203CFE6D2

Main :: MediaFire

Mirror :: Badongo

Edited by johndoe74

• 2 months later...

It seems that links are dead. Any chance to reupload to some other server? Thank you for your work.

both links working just fine. i just tried them. regardless, i'll try and mirror them somewhere over the next couple days

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bother , but link not working . can u any1 please gimme a new link ? or if u know how to make the " XviD Encoder, AviSynth, and VobSub." tools silent , that would be great too . i tried to make autogk silent with "/S" switch , but it only installed autogk . that asked me about "XviD Encoder, AviSynth, and VobSub." .

Please help . thanx for ur time .

Reply So soon .. :thumbup . Thanx johndoe74 .

I live in Bangladesh . for some reason "badongo" and few other "free file hosting services" don't let us download from them . but mediafire is ok . no problem there . i just finished downloading it . :thumbup .

Thanx again for ur help .