LopeEdit is a powerful programmer's editor and a replacement of Windows Notepad.
There are two editions of LopeEdit: LopeEdit Lite (freeware) and LopeEdit Pro (shareware). LopeEdit Lite is fully functional but does not contain all features, and LopeEdit Pro includes all features.
Basic Features (LopeEdit Lite and LopeEdit Pro)
- Supports visual themes: Office 2003, Visual Studio 2005, Office XP, Office 2000 or Windows XP.
- Tabs to select between open files.
- UNICODE and UTF-8 support.
- Support for the following new line formats: DOS/Windows, Linux/Unix, MAC.
- Automatic highlighting of brackets/braces as typing or positioning occurs.
- Multiple tabs for an open file.
- The window can be divided in tab groups (horizontal or vertical). It is possible to move tabs by dragging them with the mouse.
- Edit Box in toolbar to find quickly strings in documents.
- Several docking windows with utilities. These windows can be docked in any place of the main window, or can be auto-hided when losing the focus.
- File Browser Window. Build-in file browser (as Windows Explorer) to open files in the editor, or to make any operation over files or folders (copy, move, delete, etc.).
- Find and Replace Window. Finds or replaces a string in the current document or in all open documents.
- Find and Replace In Files Window. Finds or replaces a string in all files that a folder contains.
- Regular expression support with tagged expressions for find/replace.
- Find Results Windows. Allows showing search results. Double clicking over a search result, editor will open the file and will scroll until search result position.
- Favorites Window and Favorites menu.
- Recent Files Window.
- Opens files from Internet (Web sites or FTP sites). Files opened from FTP sites can be saved directly in FTP sites.
- Quick view. When a file is selected in build-in File Browser, the file is showed in quick view. This allows observing multiple files quickly.
- Bookmarks support. Optionally it is possible to save bookmarks.
- Edit marks support. Marks are displayed in the margin for modified lines.
- Printing Preview support.
- ASCII Table Window. Allows viewing and insertion of ASCII characters.
- File associations. Any file type can be associated in order to open files with LopeEdit by double clicking from Windows Explorer.
- User configurable toolbars and menus. It is posible to modify, add, delete commands from menus and toolbars, and to add new menus and new toolbars.
MD5 :: 2D79B83CFCE9E7C32C3D4526C179F5F4
Main :: adrive
Mirror :: uploading
Edited by johndoe74, 04 May 2008 - 01:57 PM.