Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer, version 1.6.2
Special thanks to Camarade_Tux for providing me a web hosting!
- Creating administrative installation of your Office (Enterprise edition required, limitation created by Microsoft, Retail users - to bypass it, look here - this workaround is implemented in this tool for product released in year 2003);
- Slipstreaming service packs into your administrative Office installation;
- Slipstreaming hotfixes into your administrative Office installation;
- Creating Chained Installations;
- Unblocking Outlook attachments;
- Unblocking blocked format in Office 2003 SP3;
- Creating optimized ISO.
- Microsoft Office 2000 (CD1 and CD2);
- Microsoft Office XP;
- Microsoft Project 2002;
- Microsoft Frontpage 2002;
- Microsoft Office 2003:
- Microsoft FrontPage 2003;
- Microsoft Visio 2003;
- Microsoft Project 2003;
- Microsoft OneNote 2003;
- Microsoft Office 2007.
New version is out, version 1.6.2. Read changelog for changes.
In version 1.5.5 Office 2007 support is added. This is not real slipstream, Service Packs and hotfixes will be just extracted to Updates folder. Process of slipstreaming is tested with Standard and Enterprise edition. In order to improve support for Office 2007, I need list of files of all Office 2007 editions (except Standard and Enterprise), so when you load your Office 2007 into Slipstreamer, in root folder of the tool will be created file "Office2007FileList.txt". To help me, please upload this file for me.
In version version 1.6 Beta 5 workaround is added for Retail product that Microsoft released in year 2003. Workaround is tested by Lions on Office 2003 Standard Retail and it is working. If anybody have some other retail version from year 2003, please test this and post your results here. Workaround for products released in year 2002 is not added because modifications are not the same. If anyone know how to bypass limitation on these products please post here so it can be implemented.
List of updates for making your Office 2003 System fully updated [download links included] (Updated for June) :
Updates.rar 132.68KB 407 downloads
Product included on the list:
- Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003;
- Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003;
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2003;
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003;
- Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003.
If you have some problem, or you found bug, please post log when asking/reporting.
If your Antivirus detects Office Slipstreamer as malware, that is false positive.
More info also here.
Version 1.6.2 [Date of publishing: 06/24/2008]:
- Fixed bug which could cause problems with creating admin install;
- Fixed bug which could cause problem with slipstreaming hotfixes;
- Fixed program crash on slipstreaming some hotfixes.
Version 1.6.1 [Date of publishing: 06/23/2008]:
- Fixed wrong detection of admin install for product released in year 2002.
Version 1.6 Final [Date of publishing: 06/16/2008]:
- Fixed bug which caused that improved detection of Product Name for product released in 2002 did not work;
- Fixed bug which could cause adding wrong path for chain install;
- Fixed displaying the wrong path on list of chain installs when activating program and option "Remember Admin location" is active;
Version 1.6 Beta 6 [Date of publishing: 06/10/2008]:
- Fixed problem with creating ISO where you got error message even if everything is correct (bug exist since beta 5 and it could cause other problems beside this);
- Fixed problem with option "Remember Product Key" (it wouldn't save currently inputed product key);
- Improved detection of Product Informations for Office 2007;
- Improved SETUP.exe so it is supported for already created AIO's. Use "Re-create SETUP.exe" if you already done slipstream;
- Improved support for Office 2000;
- Improved applying workaround for Retail users.
- Added support for slipstreaming .msp patches (already extracted hotfixes);
- Added detection if Microsoft.Office.Interop.InfoPath.SemiTrust.dll Fix is needed and if it is successfully applied, plus improved applying;
- Added time to logging tab and informations from log tab can not be copied since there is a log file;
- Path in input fields can not be typed anymore, Browse button should be always used.
Version 1.6 Beta 5 [Date of publishing: 06/04/2008]:
- Fixed problem with Office 2007 and Office 2000 not loading when option "Remember Admin location" is used;
- Fixed problem with multiple instance of the Office Slipstreamer (by default if you try to run second instance of program, nothing will happen - this feature did not worked at all because of bug);
- Added limitation of 29 and 25 characters when using Paste button. If clipboard contain more then 29 or less then 25 characters and button Paste is pressed nothing will happened;
- Added workaround for creating admin install for Retail product which Microsoft released in year 2003 (tested and working on Office 2003 Standard Retail, big thanks to my friend Lions for helping me to implement this). Read more in help file;
- Added Chinese translation, thanks to gskening;
- Minor GUI adaptations for translations need.
Version 1.6 Beta 4 [Date of publishing: 05/22/2008]:
- Fixed bug with button delete for product keys (it did not work always);
- Added button "Save Product Key now" which will save product key from input;
- Option "Remember Product Key" when activated will now load saved product keys (if any);
- New: Microsoft.Office.Interop.InfoPath.SemiTrust.dll Fix (located in Menu "File"). More info in Help file - section Troubleshoot;
Version 1.6 Beta 3 [Date of publishing: 05/20/2008]:
- Fixed program crash when using button "Delete" on chain install tab;
- Fixed problem with registry keys not applying when using this tool SETUP.exe to run Office with .mst file. Use "Re-create SETUP.exe" if you already done slipstream;
- Added German translation, thanks to Chris_TG.
Version 1.6 Beta 2 [Date of publishing: 05/16/2008]:
- Fixed bug with Office 2007 (product could not be used for slipstream when located on HD);
- Fixed bugs with Re-create SETUP.exe (this could destroy setup.exe when using with Office 2007, now it can not be used with Office 2007 at all because it is not necessary, and it could also destroy setup.exe on any Office when used twice on same product);
- Fixed bug with button "Create ISO" (it was not updated when changing language);
- Fixed bugs with chain installations (wrong path was used, and chain installations would not load when admin location was remembered);
- New: Unlimited number of product keys can be now saved when using option "Remember Product Key"(useful when working with more then one product, using "Paste" button recommended);
- Added French translation, thanks to Camarade_Tux.
Version 1.6 Beta 1 [Date of publishing: 05/13/2008]:
- Fixed bug in detection of failed hotfix slipstream (detection did not work for some products on hotfix slipstream only);
- Fixed bug in automatic check for chain install integrity (sometimes wrong path is used);
- Fixed bug in progress bar on hotfix slipstream (again it could go back, but only when a lot of hotfixes was slipstreamed);
- Fixed bug with deleting content of admin folder (sometimes all files were not deleted);
- Progress bar when creating admin install does not loop any more, it shows now estimate progress of creating admin install;
- Added support for creating optimized ISO;
- Languages can be now changed without application restart;
- Added support for slipstreaming to already created AIO's. Read more in help file;
- Button "Open log" is replaced with button "Create ISO", "Open log" can be now found in menu "File";
- 7-zip is again included in Office Slipstreamer because extraction using Microsoft switches could be interrupted using Escape button;
- Some small improvements and changes are done.
Previous versions change log can be found in help file.
Since version 1.2 beta 3, this applications can be translated on other languages then English. I will upload file you need to translate as attachment. File have .lng extension, and it can be opened via Notepad. So if you are willing to do the translation I want to thank you in advance.
If you want to use translation you need to put translated file into "Languages" folder of Office Slipstreamer. New one language will appear in language menu. Every translated file will be included in Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer installer and self-extracting archive.
[File updated at: 05/30/2008]
English.rar 2.22KB 98 downloads
Please, when translating, watch how long your lines are!
Currently available languages:
- Arabic (thanks to ashraf21c); *
- Chinese (thanks to gskening) *
- Danish (thanks to kalle_mod); *
- French (thanks to Camarade_Tux); *
- German (thanks to Chris_TG); *
- Hellenic (thanks to panos78); *
- Italian (thanks to Lions);
- Japanese (thanks to ashraf21c); *
- Polish (thanks to Tolek81, and dziubek for update) *
- Portuguese-Brazil (thanks to bolajones); *
- Spanish (thanks to GeoF2002); *
- Swedish (thanks to schakan);
- Turkish (thanks to KenanBalamir). *
* - Need an update.
Please uninstall versions published before 1.5.1 to avoid double entries in Add/Remove programs. This is necessary because name of application is changed. For the future versions this will not be necessary.
Download Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer v1.6.2 Final (Installer) - Main Mirror
Download Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer v1.6.2 Final (Self Extracting Archive) - Main Mirror
MD5 checksums (Installer): 014c65c601e55da72fe3299969c4d49a
MD5 checksums (Self Extracting Archive): 384bc4f71823d9d57fb1ca1dc9073f4b
Version 1.4 Final, history and other data related to Office Slipstreamer can be found in old topic, here.
Version 1.5.5 Final, history and other data related to Office Slipstreamer can be found in old topic, here.
Edited by mara-, 31 July 2008 - 02:48 PM.