Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer - version 1.6.2

mara-

Hello,

I have a question that's important to me and my users. A direct install from the MS CD of Office 2003 creates the MSOCache file for future fixes and updates. There seems to be no MSOCache created after I use this slipstreamer. How come, and could it become an option?

Thanks

-marsha

That's because of administrative install. Download version 1.7 Beta 2 and use Direct Slipstream. It will enable you to have even smaller size then original and it will ask you for serial on begin of install, cache will also work.

Cheers ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I Have the problem, that the programs hangs at the point where it creates the file list which is necessary for slipstream. I used Office XP Pro and Vista Ultimate SP1 32-Bit.

That's because of administrative install. Download version 1.7 Beta 2 and use Direct Slipstream. It will enable you to have even smaller size then original and it will ask you for serial on begin of install, cache will also work.

Cheers ;)

I Have the problem, that the programs hangs at the point where it creates the file list which is necessary for slipstream. I used Office XP Pro and Vista Ultimate SP1 32-Bit.

Cheers ;)

If you are using 1.7 Beta 2 you should post in right topic. I know about the list problem and it's solved for next beta. And Office XP is currently not supported for Direct Slipstream, you can only use Admin Slipstream if your Office is Enterprise.

Cheers ;)

• 8 months later...

Hello friends,

I am not getting to enable the button for the administrative installation.

somebody helps me

See

dos1.jpg

Thank

I see you in the Brazil :hello::thumbup

Edited by Jorex

You don't need it, since files are already on hard disk, not on cd, so you can just start slipstream. Also, you should upgrade to latest version here. And if you would like direct integration use Office Integrator from my signature.

Cheers ;)