System Tray Icons

sevenalive

In the next release could you make the system tray icons bigger? I don't know if it would be possible but could you see if it is.

I want them to be the same size in the task bar but i use objectdock and i use a dock for my system tray. Since the icons are only 16x16, they suck for being in a dock. So if you could add different sizes to the resource, so if i have a dock it will be fine.

i know i can change the icons in object dock, however when i do that, its static. So if i change the battery icon to something else, it would not change with the battery status.

Could something like that be done?

In the next release could you make the system tray icons bigger? I don't know if it would be possible but could you see if it is.

I want them to be the same size in the task bar but i use objectdock and i use a dock for my system tray. Since the icons are only 16x16, they suck for being in a dock. So if you could add different sizes to the resource, so if i have a dock it will be fine.

i know i can change the icons in object dock, however when i do that, its static. So if i change the battery icon to something else, it would not change with the battery status.

Could something like that be done?

Windows uses the 16x16 icon in the tray, so I dont think that putting more icon sizes will change that. I think it is impossible to achieve without advanced coding or hex modifications.

Cheers