Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Logitech Setpoint mouse driver

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Petrarca

Petrarca

Junior

• Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 03-May 08
I've downloaded the newest Logitech Setpoint mouse driver (4.40 from January), Vista x64, for my MX1000 to install on Windows 2008 x64.
The install seemed to work fine, without problems. However, when I open the Setpoint Settings dialog, there's just the "Tools" tab which only has infos about the installed version, but there's no "My mouse" page where you can set up the mouse buttons, pointer speed etc. :blink:
As such, I can't make any settings, so it's no bit better than without the driver installed :no:
I've already tried rebooting, but still no settings tab.

See below for screenshot.

Any ideas what's up there? I'd guess it's because the driver isn't compatible with Vista SP1, since the driver came out before it.

Edited by Petrarca, 17 May 2008 - 12:38 PM.

4 Text lines here, not 4 text pages.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Petrarca

Petrarca

Junior

• Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 03-May 08
Tried Setpoint 4.60 today (just released), still the same problem :angry:

Posted Image
4 Text lines here, not 4 text pages.

cluberti

cluberti

Gustatus similis pullus

• Supervisor
  • 11,253 posts
  • Joined 09-September 01
Do not double post.
MCTS Windows Internals, MCITP Server 2008 EA, MCTS MDT/BDD, MCSE/MCSA Server 2003, Server 2012, Windows 8
--------------------
Please read the rules before posting!
Please consider donating to MSFN to keep it up and running!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users