Problem please help

One more question dude.....i integrated the dremescenes in ultimate version....and i added the video files only wmv and mpeg files.......but when the installation goes into the OOBE section...the video file is not appearing.....i created the visual style.....and i added in the wallpaper=windows-----web----windows Dremescenes------.mpg. by the way how to add 3rd parties applications along with the installation?....Thanx in advance

shell32.dll,-21799 looks like a resource that is trying to be used from an invalid CLSID (probably with garbage in InProcServer). I think it's the Common Desktop shell extension.

Have a look in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FolderDescriptions\{C4AA340D-F20F-4863-AFEF-F87EF2E6BA25}

Please help me.!!! i really wants to change the set up screen mate......i changed the images in spwizimg.dll which are present in support, sources, Install.wim----windows/system32 and even i changed spwizimg.dll.mui files.....in Boot.wim----windows/system32....i cant find the file.......no such file is present inside boot.wim.......Even after changing these files still i'm getting the default background......anyone please i need your help guys......god bless you

Please help me.!!! i really wants to change the set up screen mate......i changed the images in spwizimg.dll which are present in support, sources, Install.wim----windows/system32 and even i changed spwizimg.dll.mui files.....in Boot.wim----windows/system32....i cant find the file.......no such file is present inside boot.wim.......Even after changing these files still i'm getting the default background......anyone please i need your help guys......god bless you

Have you changed the winpe image in the boot.wim

also have you changed the files inside the oobe folder inside the install.wim ? Mount\Windows\System32\oobe

msoobe.jpg

Have you changed the winpe image in the boot.wim

also have you changed the files inside the oobe folder inside the install.wim ? Mount\Windows\System32\oobe

msoobe.jpg

winpe!!! i did not changed that...tell me where it is located inside the boot.wim ..........and i changed the files which are inside the OOBE..even the .mui files......and i changed the spwizimg.dll in the winsys directory also.....but i cant able to find this file in boot.wim

Have you actually tried to look ??

it took me along time to find these i have read nearly every post in the Unattend vista section and i bet it is mentioned somewhere.

winpe inside boot.wim =mount\Windows\System32

winpe.jpg

Please be patient on a reply because people using this forum are from all around the world.

Edited by Buster67

Have you actually tried to look ??

it took me along time to find these i have read nearly every post in the Unattend vista section and i bet it is mentioned somewhere.

winpe inside boot.wim =mount\Windows\System32

winpe.jpg

Please be patient on a reply because people using this forum are from all around the world.

Ok sure dude....i'm sorry for that mate....Whether the above files should i modify?......Because

if i autorun the DVD inside a windows.....the setup image is working by changing spwizimg.dll in sources alone....if we want to change the messages in the dialog box....we have to change autores.dll.mui in En-US directory.......if we change these two files....everything is fine...but when i start the installation from the DVD....the default image is coming. Thank you mate.

.......the default image is coming. Thank you mate.

To change the set up screen you must mount boot wim and select the 2°image

33794462iz7.jpg

Buster67 i have the same problem with the desktop.ini ,is what you have succeeded to resolve it?

Edited by tytynono

.......the default image is coming. Thank you mate.

To change the set up screen you must mount boot wim and select the 2°image

33794462iz7.jpg

Buster67 i have the same problem with the desktop.ini ,is what you have succeeded to resolve it?

Ok mate...i can mount the boot.wim as well as install.wim....but my question is.......which file i have to modify to set my own default image in the setup screen?.....i changed in spwizimg.dll but still i cant got the result.....Buster67 helping me a lot.......Thanx for him.....if anyone know exactly.....which file is controlling that image?

It's winpe.bmp in Windows\System32 of boot.wim

Not Changing mate....

I changed the following files...just check it our mate....

msoobe.jpg in system32 (Install.wim)

OOBEResources.dll (Install.wim)

winsetup.dll.mui (in OOBE/en-US)

msoobe.exe.mui (to change the messages during OOBE section) (in OOBE/en-US)

audit.exe.mui (in OOBE/en-US)

pnpibs.dll.mui (in OOBE/en-US)

spwizimg.dll (in Install.wim), ./Sources, Support, winsxs, winpe.bmp in Boot.wim............still the setup screen is not changing......This issue is going very serious.

...This issue is going very serious.

Is sure you have selected the image 2 when you mount boot wim ? because I just changed wimpe in systeme32 and it works.

osmv6.jpg

Edited by tytynono