Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Any way to use auto partition with this method?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

arfett

arfett

Junior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
If at all possible I'd like the install to require no user interaction once someone has chosen option 1 to initiate the text mode setup. I just want it to format the hard drive by itself, but it doesn't seem to function with this method of install.

Am I hoping for too much?

I've tried the Repartition=yes and filesystem=ntfs or convertntfs and every combination of these items with no luck.

Edited by arfett, 26 May 2008 - 07:25 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Idontwantspam

Idontwantspam

Nerd-in-Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
No, since sometimes userprofiles aren't even all stored in the same directory, for example when roaming profiles are in use. There is a %userprofile%, which will return the current user's profile path, e.g. C:\documents and settings\bob. There is also a %allusersprofile% which goes to the all users profile, generally C:\documents and settings\all users.

arfett

arfett

Junior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
Thanks dude. That will work just fine for the ren_fold file.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN