Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

The Seyora Project

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Oziyn

Oziyn

םәąŧђ

• Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 04-June 08
Hey there everyone.

I have been waiting for my school year to end and now it basically has so i am announcing the beginning of a project i have been planning to start for a while. It is called the Seyora project.
The first thing i plan on making is a windows theme for those people who don't want a new operating system.
My second is a little bit bigger... ok fine... a lot bigger. I'm creating an operating system using Linux From scratch.
The thing is, i cant really start this without partners. So i would like to know if there is anyone out there with any kind of experience with themes, operating systems, shell packs, coding and really....anything else that has to do with this.
I am very good with photoshop so i will be doing most of the graphics.
I will post some pictures and stuff asap.

Btw im sorry about any spelling mistakes or grammar errors but i did this in a bit of a rush.
Thanks in advance.
You see things and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were and I say 'Why not?'

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Oziyn

Oziyn

םәąŧђ

• Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 04-June 08
Hey everyone ive made a little logo for this project....tell me what you think
Posted Image

Attached Files

Edited by Oziyn, 05 June 2008 - 05:21 AM.

You see things and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were and I say 'Why not?'

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,845 posts
  • Joined 18-September 03
Hey I haven't worked much with Linux but I am interested in helping you out.

Building your own OS? Sounds very interesting!

Look for examples of my (Sometimes shoddy :( ) Work:

http://www.wpiw.net
http://www.ryanvm.net/msfn/
http://www.wincert.net/

Anything in my name at those sites

I have made themes, have lots of standard Windows coding experience and some ok graphics ability.

Am PM'ing you with my info now.

Oziyn

Oziyn

םәąŧђ

• Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 04-June 08
Sweet! thanks for joining!

Oziyn

Oziyn

םәąŧђ

• Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 04-June 08
Cmon ppl we need members

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users