How to add add-ons and key for optional applications with add-on maker

I read some topic mention about using "add-on maker for nLite" software to add some optional applications to Windows XP. I want to intergrate some applications(Yahoo Messenger, Microsoft Office,Nero Burning ...) to Windows Xp sp3 CD. I want to install some add-ons for the applications like Yahoo mesenger but I don't know how to install automatically after installed YM. How to active automatically Nero Bunring ?, I have key but I don't know how to Nero active automactically after Windows Xp finished installing.Anyone can help me ? Thanks very much....

Edited by ZaraCastle

Now why don't you search for your answers on board before opening new thread? :hello: There are at least couple of threads around here. :whistle:

Ok here is nice customizable script for Nero 8 or 7 ,you can also find complete thread about that here.

You should also check AutoIT Script Collection section you can find Yahoo! Messenger script there.

And for Office 2003 you can find complete guide at the middle of this same page... Look here also. Good luck! ;)