Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Febooti Filetweak V2.2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JayDogg

JayDogg

Junior

• Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 28-April 08
Im trying to make a silent installer for Febooti File Tweak V2.2, well I have not gotten very far so if any on that really knows what they are doing would take a look at if for me and maybe tell what the switches are It would help very much =) Thanks

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

johndoe74

johndoe74

MSFN Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts
  • Joined 12-March 06
febooti fileTweak v2.2

With febooti fileTweak you can change date and time for files, JPG images, folders (directories) and subfolders as well. Change files and folders creation date / time, last modified date / time and last accessed date / time (timestamp).

Manage (modify, count and change) files and folders attributes - change Read-only, Archive, Hidden, System, Offline, Temporary, Not indexed, Encrypted and Compressed attributes and count Reparse point and Sparse attributes.

febooti fileTweak features:
  • Expands "property" tabs to display additional file properties.
  • Change file date and time (timestamp).
  • Change folder (directory) date and time attributes (file created, file last modified and file last accessed).
  • Change JPG / JPEG image Exif date and time (image taken, image modified and image digitized).
  • Manage / change / modify file and folder attributes (supported by the operating system┬╣).
  • View / print / list file and folder content (copy file list to clipboard).
  • Dynamically loads into memory and unloads when close Windows property pages┬▓.
  • Easy customizable interface (modules).
  • Full right-click context sensitive help.
  • And many more powerful operations...
File size :: 383.82 KB (393,028 bytes)
MD5 :: 2187D2D360F347E07A00E42AB93FF806
Main :: easyshare

Edited by johndoe74, 07 June 2008 - 03:42 PM.

Posted Image

JayDogg

JayDogg

Junior

• Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 28-April 08
Hey thanks man that was what I was trying to get a hold of, Im also looking for auto scripts for these programs(lates version) ,
dvddecrypter
dvdshrink
java6
klite code
mylockbox
putty
vlc
truecrypt
winrar
unlocker
notepad ++
recuva
(I need auto scripts cause everything is being installed after windows, not as addons) or a fix exe file that silent installs which is what febooti fileTweak v2.2.exe has been tweaked to do

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,802 posts
  • Joined 18-September 03
klite codec pack has an unnatende builder built into it run it with the -makeunattended switch. it wil spit out a couple of files. then you just run the .bat file.

I built a silent .exe for java here --> http://www.wincert.n...?showtopic=2358

winrar uses the /s switch

unlocker uses the /VERYSILENT switch

recuva uses the /s switch too (Don't quote me on this one though)

johndoe74

johndoe74

MSFN Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts
  • Joined 12-March 06
unlocker and some other addons like winrar etc. are already available here. doing a search prior to requesting would save everyone a lot of time
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN