Vistapack 2.6 released

damian666

Better than the black one :)

But maybe it was too white.

Is it possible to change the color like the other one is, which is next to the white "background"?

Like the attached picture is? :D

It's possible, but color you are asking will be changed with theme, so white is the best for now.

Cheers ;)

Better than the black one :)

But maybe it was too white.

Is it possible to change the color like the other one is, which is next to the white "background"?

Like the attached picture is? :D

It's possible, but color you are asking will be changed with theme, so white is the best for now.

Cheers ;)

Oh, okey ;)

But what about thinking using the vista orb flag?

Like this windows-vista.gif ?

Doesn't it look like Vista? :D

Edited by prebenandre

damian,

Just installed your latest version on my system and is seems that I'm having some very annoying problems:

- Logoff text is restored on reboot

- Your refresher is not working correctly. It totally mess up my icons in quick launch. All my icons become randomly replaced with some icons from desktop. It's not permanent replace, but I need to open properties of every icon and then to click change icon and OK. I don't replace icons, it's just necessary to click on OK button.

- My computer icon reverted to XP icon. Can I do something to patch it again?

- This one is strange, but as soon as your program patches IE7, automatic updates activate and want to install latest cumulative update for IE7. I don't know what you could do about this, except to create some exclude list on which users can add files (this also started to happens with your previous version and since last month IE7 cumulative update)

Hope you can do something about this problems. In mean time, how can I deactivate your refresher?

Cheers ;)

****... i thought it was just my PC that was acting up...

i have that too with the IE7 stuff... **** m$

and for the iconstuff, just execute the refresher again man that will fix it.

its in the tools folder in the vistapack programfolder.

i made it new, so we could expect somebugs :D

go to the extra tab, and there in the force reloader, fill in explorer.exe, and press force

done

Damian666

OK, new refresher is much better. Everything is fine now. If it only does not change order of icons it would be great.

I tried what you suggested for My Computer icon but problem is the same. Any other suggestion?

Cheers ;)

If it only does not change order of icons it would be great.

dont get your hopes up man :D

well... check explorer manually if the icons are changed...

and let me know that

Damian666

OK, I got it. I just run reloader again, rebooted and explorer.exe got patched. Only thing that is problem now is this IE7 thing, and only solution I see is some exclude list which I already mentioned. BTW, great work with new pack.

Oh, almost forgot this. I already mentioned that logoff text is returned on reboot, but I noticed that even the text is removed patcher shows option "Remove logoff text" as active. So it does not detect that text got back.

Cheers ;)