WinPatrol will alert you to Spyware, Adware, & nasty programs that may infiltrate your computer without your knowledge.
Scotty the Windows Watch Dog sniffs out malicious "mysteryware" and parasites that may assault your computer. WinPatrol puts you back in control of your computer so you'll know what programs are and should be running at all times. WinPatrol is a security tool that protect you from worms, trojan, cookies, adware, spyware.
WinPatrol's goal is to help you better understand what programs are running on your computer, and alert you to any new programs added without your permission. Scotty lets you confirm any new programs set up to run on your computer.
WinPatrol uses a heuristic approach to detecting attacks and violations
of your computing environment. Traditional security programs scan your hard drive searching for previously identified threats.
WinPatrol takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge. You'll be removing dangerous new programs while others download new reference files.
Don't be surprised when you see programs not listed by typical Startup Program managers. WinPatrol has expanded the number of locations monitored to include many undocumented registry locations.
Here are some key features of "WinPatrol":
- Increase Your Speed & System Performance
- Detect & Neutralize Spyware. Detect & Neutralize ADware
- Detect & Neutralize Viral infections. Detect & Neutralize Unwanted IE Add-Ons
- Detect & Restore File Type Changes Automatically Filter Unwanted Cookies
- Avoid Start Page Hijacking. Detect HOSTS file changes
- Kill Multiple Tasks that replicate each other, in a single step
- Stop programs that repeatedly add themselves to your Startup List
- Delete and Remove the most Stubborn Infections
MD5 :: 5D59FDDB5762AE339A52C78E040D53A8
Main :: box.net
Mirror :: esnips
This post has been edited by johndoe74: 11 October 2008 - 02:23 AM