With Hide Folders XP, you can easily protect any number of folders and files on your computer. You can select any file or folder to protect from the program, drag-and-drop the desired files and folders from Windows Explorer into the Hide Folders XP window or just right click mouse button on a file or folder in Explorer and select “Hide & Lock with Hide Folders XP” from the drop-down menu.
Features and benefits
- Unlimited number of files and folders to protect
- Different protection modes: Hide folder, Lock folder, Hide & Lock folder
- Instance protection - It doesn't perform any file scrambling or moving to another "secret" place.
- Protected folders will be inaccessible to all users including system administrators
- Password protection against unauthorized users
- Folders can be protected even in Safe mode
- True stealth mode
- Windows XP x64 compatibility
- Optional Windows Explorer integration
- Evidence elimination
- Hot keys support
MD5 :: C7915F1230DF1B690601FBD8884DC82C
Main :: box.net