Floola is a freeware application to efficiently manage your iPod or your Motorola mobile phone (any model supporting iTunes). It's a standalone application that can be run directly from your iPod and needs no installation under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows (Windows Vista is supported).
Floola supports all common used iPod features including photos, artwork, podcasts and smart playlists!
It automatically converts any incompatible audio or video file so that you can copy almost any file to it. It even allows adding youtube and myspace videos with a single click!
- Cross plattform - Works on any Windows (98 and above), any Mac and any linux distribution with GTK installed.
- Portable - Put the application on iPod and launch it on any PC, immediately.
- Copy - add and extract songs to and from iPod.
- Playlists - Easily manage, import and export (m3u, pls) playlists.
- Last.fm - Join the social music revolution.
- Podcasts - Join the social music revolution.
- Web videos - add files to iPod just copying the page url
- Localization - Available in different languages.
- Lyrics - Lyric support even on older iPods (3G and above).
- Search for duplicates - Easily find duplicated songs on iPod.
- Search lost files - Easily find songs lost in your iPod.
- Artwork - Add artwork to your songs easily.
- Videos - Videos can be added to iPod.
- Convert - Convert audio and video incompatible formats
- Export to HTML - Create HTML files containing list of your iPod files
- Fix iPod - Did a software mess up your iPod? Fix it!
- Notes - Manage notes.
- Growl support - (Mac version only) Get beautiful system notifications.
- Snarl support - (Windows version only) Get beautiful system notifications.
- Music - Play iPod's music.
- Photos - Freedom to simply add photos to iPod.
MD5 :: ECDA4DC188DDA9F89F1228D60B782C20
Main :: badongo