Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

PROBLEMCHYLD

Unofficial 7.10 Dosboot.img

:whistle: Look in some archives there is a 7.10 boot ,just like you are trying to create ....just you'll have to see if it's USB compatible .....There was a couple of web sites dedicated to Old Win and Dos files only....for 98SE and before.Possibly you could Slipstream Usb into the Dos7.10 Image ...it's worth a try??? :hello:

jaclaz    943

@PROBLEMCHYLD

Sorry, I do not get it, is it a "declaration" or a request for assistance? :unsure:

If the latter, which are the specific problems you need help with?

jaclaz

Philco    0

I have problem with old version, i try this new Panasonic v., with same corporation / FlashDisk MyFlash 4GB problem with old and too new driver.... with flashdisk (MyFlash) 512MB not problem... :realmad:

(Only with reboot DOS) / di1000dd.sys & Usbaspi.sys

Edited by Philco