nLited XP in MS Virtual PC

drcatj18

I have tried everything . i used nlite to make my disc. i added all my drivers they all work. Ive made many xp discs but this is the first that seems to give me a problem. could it be virtual pc's fault? i checked all settings installed virtual services for them too. but it still wont connect to the host connection. i want to see if my AV updates correctly on the virtual machine but now i cant even try that. any ideas or suggestions.

I would suggest installing XP into this same VPC machine (start clean XP install, format existing virtual disk from XP setup, install, try networking) to see if it's the VPC or the nLite'd XP causing the issue.

Edited by cluberti
Edited title to be more specific and understandable, moved to more appropriate forum.

I have tried everything .

This is THE golden sentence :D

Everytime someone says this it's exactly the other way around :)

i used nlite to make my disc. i added all my drivers they all work. Ive made many xp discs but this is the first that seems to give me a problem. could it be virtual pc's fault? i checked all settings installed virtual services for them too. but it still wont connect to the host connection. i want to see if my AV updates correctly on the virtual machine but now i cant even try that. any ideas or suggestions.

I am not sure I fully understand, but is the problem non functional network in the virtual PC installation?

I ma half sure you integrated drivers for your real PC, but checked to uninstall the default drivers for network stuff that come shipped in windows. I know I did this few times in past and was angry because I couldn't connect anywhere.

edit: I hope I understand it correctly that you are testing the disc in VirtualPC...

Edited by FuttBuck