Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

How to install Windows from USB- WinSetupFromUSB with GUI

• Please log in to reply
2122 replies to this topic

sibuno

sibuno

• 11 posts
  • Joined 27-March 09
hi ilko_t!!!

my WinSetupFromUSB.log

Attached Files

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,723 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06

...BTW... you think maybe we can somehow code my setupsourcechanger into it somehow?

Basically if we can do it... my idea is when someone wants to integrate multiple oses into their usb they can easily add them. It would check only for file differences and place them into the same BT/LS folders. We could have a CONVERT folder in I386 with the files which are different. Then the user could easily change oses in BartPE. Or if we could get a simple script made in GPart to do the work that would be even better. :) We could have all of the OSes listed in the lst file... and when an os is selected it copies any needed files for that os from the convert directory for that os. I really think it could be done. We just need to come up with a good structure to use it.

That would be interesting, need to think in that direction for a while.

hi ilko_t!!!

my WinSetupFromUSB.log

Strange, everything seems fine, but apparently MBR file was not created.
Can you format the USB stick again and then give it another try? If you have a chance to disconnect the card reader you have attached that would be even better.

If still doesn't work- try issuing the commands manually- first open up CMD and enter:
c:
cd \WinSetupFromUSB\files\grub4dos\
grubinst.exe -v -l (hd3)
Assuming card reader is still plugged in. If you see hd3 is the USB stick then:
grubinst.exe -v -s=mbr.dat -t (hd3)
Please copy-paste here all the output from the above- right click in the CMD window, select mark, use the mouse to select everything, press enter then paste it here.

Did you get now a file mbr.dat in C:\WinSetupFromUSB\files\grub4dos\ ?

Install Windows from USB, boot Linux, multiboot and a lot more with WinSetupFromUSB

sibuno

sibuno

• 11 posts
  • Joined 27-March 09
hi

C:\WinSetupFromUSB\files\grub4dos>grubinst.exe -v -l (hd1)
Partition list
# id base leng
0 0C 3F 3BFFC1 (1920M)

C:\WinSetupFromUSB\files\grub4dos>grubinst.exe -v -s=mbr.dat -t (hd1)
Start sector: 0x0
Image type: MBR
Num of heads: 255
Sectors per track: 63
Partition table
bt h0 s0 c0 fs h1 s1 c1 base leng
80 01 01 00 0C FE 3F F3 3F 3BFFC1
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0 0
Install mode
Read only mode

C:\WinSetupFromUSB\files\grub4dos>

yes i have mbr.dat in C:\WinSetupFromUSB\files\grub4dos\

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,723 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06
Did you remove any hardware or restart your PC?
In the log file there were a few more mass storage devices present:

2009/04/06 23:20:51- Found USB Physical Disk: Corsair Flash Voyager USB Device -- \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE3
2009/04/06 23:20:51- Found USB Disk Partition: Disk #3, Partition #0
2009/04/06 23:20:51- Found USB Logical Disk: R: File system: FAT32 Bootable: -1
2009/04/06 23:20:51- Found USB Physical Disk: Generic STORAGE DEVICE USB Device -- \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE4
2009/04/06 23:20:51- Found USB Physical Disk: Generic STORAGE DEVICE USB Device -- \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE5
2009/04/06 23:20:51- Found USB Physical Disk: Generic STORAGE DEVICE USB Device -- \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE6
2009/04/06 23:20:51- Found USB Physical Disk: Generic STORAGE DEVICE USB Device -- \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE7

Why the USB stick is hd1 now? Maybe the WMI query returned inaccurate information, if you ahve only 1 internal hard disk USB stick should have been \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE1 ...
Can you reboot the PC and try WinSetupFromUSB again?
If the error persists please post the new winsetupfromusb.log file along with the output of this handy batch file made by Jaclaz run right after WinSetupFromUSB without removing/disabling any hardware:
http://www.boot-land...?...c=6492&st=7
You will need dd fro windows in the same folder- http://www.chrysocom...oads/dd-0.5.zip

Install Windows from USB, boot Linux, multiboot and a lot more with WinSetupFromUSB

sibuno

sibuno

• 11 posts
  • Joined 27-March 09
I tried the manip on another pc, thus the hd changed, the problem is the same

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,723 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06
Try this, just replace the original file in program directory and launch it.
http://www.datafileh...d-ab913a8a.html

Does grubinst now say "MBR/BS was successfully installed" twice?
Does WinSetupFromUSB reports the same error again?

edit: before pressing enter at each CMD window to continue, do you see mbrdiskN-date-time.dat and bsdiskN-date-time.dat files in C:\WinSetupFromUSB\

Edited by ilko_t, 07 April 2009 - 07:34 AM.

sibuno

sibuno

• 11 posts
  • Joined 27-March 09
yes grubinst now say "MBR/BS was successfully installed"

and no i dont see mbrdiskN-date-time.dat and bsdiskN-date-time.dat files in C:\WinSetupFromUSB\

Cpt.Patch

Cpt.Patch
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 16-March 08
Hi!

I tryd out the version 0.2.0, great work!

But i have some experience with it.

1:
I used a Kingston 4G pen, formatted with the HP Tool 2.1.8, do a full format, but the winsetupfromusb not recognized. After that, i used the hp tool 2.0.6 version with the same settings, and it's now recognized in the winsetupfromusb.

2:
I made the whole process of the XP to Usb with three different XP SP3, but when i boot from usb, i got only the Boot.ini, the grub dosent appears.
To solve this, i used the grubinstGUI, and installed a grub to the pen. It's not write over the files, so after that i get the normal grub, with the first menu and the first and second options.

Maybe it's help you the development, keep on the good work. Sorry for my bad english. :hello:

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,723 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06

yes grubinst now say "MBR/BS was successfully installed"

and no i dont see mbrdiskN-date-time.dat and bsdiskN-date-time.dat files in C:\WinSetupFromUSB\

:wacko:
Here is another test version, please try it. Interested again if grubinst reports success and if mbrdiskN-date-time.dat and bsdiskN-date-time.dat files are in C:\WinSetupFromUSB\.
I am unable to reproduce the issue no matter what I try, thanks for helping.

http://www.datafileh...d-e410c895.html

Hi!

I tryd out the version 0.2.0, great work!

But i have some experience with it.

1:
I used a Kingston 4G pen, formatted with the HP Tool 2.1.8, do a full format, but the winsetupfromusb not recognized. After that, i used the hp tool 2.0.6 version with the same settings, and it's now recognized in the winsetupfromusb.

2:
I made the whole process of the XP to Usb with three different XP SP3, but when i boot from usb, i got only the Boot.ini, the grub dosent appears.
To solve this, i used the grubinstGUI, and installed a grub to the pen. It's not write over the files, so after that i get the normal grub, with the first menu and the first and second options.

Maybe it's help you the development, keep on the good work. Sorry for my bad english. :hello:

1. 2.1.8 does not set active partition, that's why WSFUSB won't accept the drive as properly formatted- either MBR is missing or there is no partition set as active. 2.0.6 sets the only partition active.
2. Either grub4dos bootsector was not installed, or the bootsector was overwriten by external program later on. Or maybe we fall into the same case like here:
http://www.boot-land...?showtopic=5059

Please attach all WinSetupFromUSB log files, the latest one is in program's directory called WinSetupFromUSB.log and the previous ones are cab compressed in directory Backups. Put them in a single zip archive and attach them with your post, or upload them to datafilehost.com for example.
Thanks for helping :)

sibuno

sibuno

• 11 posts
  • Joined 27-March 09
hi

with WinSetupFromUSB_0-2-0_test2.exe, That works!!!!!!!!!!!

One very thank you once again

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,723 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06
Uploading 0.2.1 now, the cause remains a mystery for me, since this way to launch grubinst was used since the first versions and I am still unable to reproduce the error.

Anyway, glad it's solved now, thanks for participating ;)

sibuno

sibuno

• 11 posts
  • Joined 27-March 09
It is me who thank you for your speed and your excellent work
Goodbye

Cpt.Patch

Cpt.Patch
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 16-March 08

I uploaded four log file here: link
I forgot to mantioned, i used the program under Win7 x64 version, build 7068

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,723 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06

...i used the program under Win7 x64 version, build 7068

First try installing the program in its default location, check if that makes any difference. Second- use 0.2.1, third- try it on Vista or XP.
I have never tested it on Windows 7, there a a few external tools used and ALL them have to support 7. In other words- no reliable support for now of Windows 7.

Cpt.Patch

Cpt.Patch
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 16-March 08

...i used the program under Win7 x64 version, build 7068

First try installing the program in its default location, check if that makes any difference. Second- use 0.2.1, third- try it on Vista or XP.
I have never tested it on Windows 7, there a a few external tools used and ALL them have to support 7. In other words- no reliable support for now of Windows 7.

Now i tryd out a complet install.

First i slipstreamed all hotfixes, WMP11, flash player, WUA, etc. Then added driverpacks from driverpacks.net (sata, lan, chipset, cpu). After that i made the USB pen with 0.2.1 under W7. (SP3 comp mode, admin rights)

The pen boots fine. In text mode setup works fine all things, expect some unattended settings.

In the ~BT folder, this is the first part of the winnt.sif file:

[Data]
   AutoPartition="0"
   UnattendedInstall="Yes"
	MsDosInitiated="1"
floppyless="1"

[GuiUnattended]
   AutoLogon = Yes
   AdminPassword=*
   EncryptedAdminPassword=NO
   OEMSkipRegional=1
   TimeZone=95
   OemSkipWelcome=1
   DetachedProgram=".\system32\cmd.exe"
   Arguments="/Q /C FOR /F %I IN (%SystemRoot%\SYSTEM32\$WINNT$.INF) DO (FOR %J IN (%I$OEM$) DO (IF EXIST %J (start /min /D%J Drivers.cmd)))"

So the text mode is not unattended. (My XP is fully unattended)

This is the ~LS/i386 folder's winnt.sif file:

[Data]
   AutoPartition=0
   UnattendedInstall="Yes"
	MsDosInitiated=No

[Unattended]
	UnattendMode=DefaultHide
	OemSkipEula=Yes
	Unattendswitch=Yes
	WaitForReboot = No
	TargetPath=\WINDOWS
	Hibernation = No
	MaximumDataStorePercentOfDisk = 5
	RestorePointLife = 30
	FileSystem=*
	OemPreinstall=Yes
	DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore
	NonDriverSigningPolicy=Ignore
	OemPnpDriversPath="D\C\A1;D\C\A2;D\C\AM2;D\C\AM3;D\C\AM4;D\C\AM5;D\C\AM6;D\C\AM7;D\C\AT;D\C\AU;D\C\D;D\C\F;D\C\H;D\C\I1;D\C\I2\1;D\C\I2\2;D\C\I2\3;D\C\I2\4;D\C\I3\1;D\C\I3\2;D\C\I3\3;D\C\I4;D\C\I5;D\C\IN;D\C\IT;D\C\N1;D\C\N2;D\C\N3;D\C\N4;D\C\SM;D\C\T;D\C\V1\2K;D\C\V1\2K3;D\C\V1\XP;D\C\V2;D\CPU;D\L\3A;D\L\3B;D\L\3C;D\L\3D;D\L\3E;D\L\3F;D\L\AC1;D\L\AC2;D\L\AC4;D\L\AC5;D\L\AC6;D\L\AC7;D\L\AD1;D\L\AD2;D\L\AG;D\L\AL;D\L\AM1;D\L\AM2;D\L\AM3;D\L\AS1;D\L\AS2;D\L\AS3;D\L\AS4;D\L\AS5;D\L\AS6;D\L\AT1;D\L\AT2;D\L\AT3;D\L\ATE;D\L\AU;D\L\B1;D\L\B2;D\L\B3;D\L\B4;D\L\BE1;D\L\BF;D\L\BU1;D\L\BU2;D\L\BU3;D\L\C1;D\L\CO1;D\L\CO2;D\L\CO3;D\L\CO5;D\L\D10;D\L\D2;D\L\D3;D\L\D4;D\L\D5;D\L\D6;D\L\D7;D\L\D8;D\L\D9;D\L\DA1;D\L\DA2;D\L\DA3;D\L\HP;D\L\I1;D\L\I2;D\L\IC1;D\L\IC2;D\L\L1;D\L\L2;D\L\L4;D\L\L5;D\L\L6;D\L\L7;D\L\L8;D\L\M;D\L\MI;D\L\MO;D\L\N1;D\L\N10;D\L\N2;D\L\N3;D\L\N4;D\L\N5;D\L\N6;D\L\N7;D\L\N8;D\L\N9;D\L\ND1;D\L\NS1;D\L\NV;D\L\NV3;D\L\NV3\PreNRM\Win2K;D\L\NV3\PreNRM\WinXP;D\L\NV4;D\L\NV5;D\L\NV5A;D\L\NV6;D\L\NV6A;D\L\NV7;D\L\NV8;D\L\O1;D\L\O2;D\L\O3;D\L\O4;D\L\O5;D\L\O6;D\L\O8;D\L\R1;D\L\R2;D\L\R3;D\L\R4;D\L\SB1;D\L\SB2;D\L\SIL;D\L\SIS;D\L\SIS2;D\L\SM1;D\L\SM2;D\L\SM3;D\L\SM4;D\L\SM6;D\L\SM7;D\L\SM8;D\L\SM9;D\L\SU1;D\L\SU5;D\L\SU7;D\L\SU8;D\L\SU9;D\L\SUC;D\L\U1;D\L\U3;D\L\U4;D\L\U5;D\L\V1;D\L\V2;D\L\V3;D\L\X1;D\L\X2;D\L\Z;D\M\3;D\M\3B;D\M\3C;D\M\A;D\M\A2;D\M\A3;D\M\A4;D\M\A5;D\M\A6;D\M\A7;D\M\A8;D\M\AD1;D\M\AD2;D\M\AD3;D\M\AD4;D\M\AD5;D\M\AD6;D\M\AD7;D\M\AD8;D\M\AD9;D\M\ADA;D\M\ADB;D\M\ADC;D\M\AM;D\M\AM1;D\M\AM2;D\M\AM3;D\M\AR;D\M\AT;D\M\AU;D\M\AU2;D\M\AU3;D\M\B;D\M\C;D\M\C1;D\M\C2;D\M\C3;D\M\D;D\M\D1;D\M\E;D\M\H;D\M\H1;D\M\H10;D\M\H1S;D\M\H2;D\M\H3;D\M\H3K;D\M\H3S;D\M\H5;D\M\H6;D\M\H6S;D\M\H7;D\M\H7S;D\M\H8;D\M\H9;D\M\H9S;D\M\I1;D\M\I2;D\M\I3;D\M\I4;D\M\I5;D\M\I6;D\M\IB1;D\M\IB2;D\M\IB3;D\M\IB6;D\M\INI;D\M\IT;D\M\J;D\M\L;D\M\L1;D\M\L10;D\M\L11;D\M\L2;D\M\L3;D\M\L4;D\M\L5;D\M\L6;D\M\L7;D\M\L8;D\M\L9;D\M\M;D\M\M2;D\M\M3;D\M\M4;D\M\NV123;D\M\NV4;D\M\NV4IN;D\M\NV5;D\M\NV6;D\M\NVTM;D\M\P;D\M\P\K;D\M\P\S;D\M\P1;D\M\P1K;D\M\P1S;D\M\P2;D\M\P2\K;D\M\P2S;D\M\P3;D\M\P4;D\M\P4K;D\M\P4S;D\M\P5;D\M\P6;D\M\P7;D\M\P8;D\M\P9;D\M\PA;D\M\PAS;D\M\PC;D\M\Q;D\M\Q2;D\M\Q3;D\M\Q4;D\M\S;D\M\S2;D\M\S2A;D\M\S3;D\M\S4;D\M\S5;D\M\S7;D\M\S7A;D\M\S7B;D\M\S8;D\M\S9;D\M\SA;D\M\SA2;D\M\SB;D\M\SB2;D\M\SB3;D\M\SB4;D\M\SB5;D\M\SC;D\M\SC2;D\M\SC3;D\M\SC4;D\M\SC5;D\M\SIS;D\M\SIS1;D\M\SIS2;D\M\SIS3;D\M\V1;D\M\V2;D\M\V3;D\M\VM"

[GuiUnattended]
   AutoLogon = Yes
   AdminPassword=*
   EncryptedAdminPassword=NO
   OEMSkipRegional=1
   TimeZone=95
   OemSkipWelcome=1
   Arguments="/Q /C FOR /F %I IN (%SystemRoot%\SYSTEM32\$WINNT$.INF) DO (FOR %J IN (%I$OEM$) DO (IF EXIST %J (start /min /D%J Drivers.cmd)))"

The text mode is not unattended, it's not a problem, because if it's unattended, we lose the recovery console option. But the second part of the install, it wasn't lanched my Drivers.cmd file in the start. It's urgent, because in this part of the setup, we can only lanch an application with this methode:

Expect that, all things works fine, my XP is installed succesfull, and was a quite fast process. - Nice work. :thumbup

I uploaded my log file... link

----------------

And maybe an extra function for your program: run easyboot cd menĂ¼ from usb: (compatible with your usb maker prog)
yust add these lines to the winsetup.lst file:
title Start EasyBoot
find --set-root --ignore-floppies /iso/mycd.iso
map /iso/mycd.iso (hd32)
map --hook
chainloader (hd32)
boot

And of corse, put a file called mycd.iso to the iso folder to the pen.

Edited by Cpt.Patch, 08 April 2009 - 10:45 AM.

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,723 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06

The text mode is not unattended, it's not a problem, because if it's unattended, we lose the recovery console option.

Not only. If unattended section is present in winnt.sif Text mode setup will attempt to install windows in the same place where ~BT and ~LS folders are, that's our USB disk. This is by MS design, even if the section is empty.
That's why the program removes it into a file, called tempunat.inf, and befora start of GUI mode, by using presetup.cmd that section is merged back into \windows\system32\$winnt$.inf. This file is made off winnt.sif entries and is used of the GUI setup. Got the idea and why your unattended section was not in winnt.sif?

As for the OemPnpDriversPath entries- open up presetup.cmd and look if the are already as spdrvscn32.exe parameters. Check also if they were merged into the registry. There shouldn't be any problem with that but double check.

I've seen reports that DetachedPrograms does not execute always if the fake Setup.exe (which launches presetup.cmd and then executes the real Setup.exe) is used.
Since presetup.cmd is always used, no matter if BTS DP are integrated or not, you'd better put your script in it.
It's always launched as it merges the unattended section back into $winnt$.inf, changes msdosinitiated to 0 in the same file to avoid deletion of ~LS, ~BT and a few other files at end of GUI (T-1), copies $OEM$\$1 etc. folders if present, adds via spdrvscn32.exe whatever is present in OemPnpDriversPath, fixes BOOT.INI on the internal disk etc. etc.

Can you translate what that command above does exactly? Do you have Drivers.cmd in each subfolder? What actually Drivers.cmd does? Maybe we can find a better way to perform the task required.

And maybe an extra function for your program: run easyboot cd menĂ¼ from usb:

I an afraid there will be boom of questions "why my ISO didn't start?" since this type of ISO loading requires either grub4dos ISO emulation aware distro (PartedMagic, UBCD are the first two), an OS which boots off RAM (PE via RAMDISK, Linux with only KERNEL and INITRD), or simply a real-mode OS such as DOS.

Since that's not universal way to load ISOs and adding such to menu.lst is a trivial task (samples already included in original menu.lst), I'd rather not go into further complications.

Cpt.Patch

Cpt.Patch
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 16-March 08

I an afraid there will be boom of questions "why my ISO didn't start?" since this type of ISO loading requires either grub4dos ISO emulation aware distro (PartedMagic, UBCD are the first two), an OS which boots off RAM (PE via RAMDISK, Linux with only KERNEL and INITRD), or simply a real-mode OS such as DOS.

Since that's not universal way to load ISOs and adding such to menu.lst is a trivial task (samples already included in original menu.lst), I'd rather not go into further complications.

I just think about to run small usefull things, like memtest86+, pqmagic, ntfs command promt, they all runs fine from that methode. If somebody put these programs to an iso with easyboot program, and put the iso to the pen, it will boot correctly, i tryed it out.

-----

For the other parts of your post, i will seek somebody, who translate it to me. :) But now i need to sleep, work all day with these things. :hello:

voidseesaw

voidseesaw
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 11-July 08
Forgive me for being a total id***, but how do I use the /norepair parameter?

It would mean a great deal to me if I could make bootable USB drives with this program and not have to worry about boot.ini modifications.

Thank you so much!

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,723 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06
Open up ~LS\I386\presetup.cmd on the USB stick. Add /norepair to binifix5.cmd:

CALL %systemroot%\system32\binifix5.cmd C: /norepair /msdosinit0

voidseesaw

voidseesaw
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 11-July 08
You are awesome!

HKCU

HKCU
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 22-January 08
Hi ilko. Maybe you should take a look at this auction on ebay:

Install Windows From USB

http://cgi.ebay.com/...U...93:1|294:50

nai22

nai22

• 10 posts
  • Joined 09-May 08
@ ilko t

please i need your help :hello:

my source is a nlite integrated xp sp3 version with guirunonce command like this

[GuiRunOnce]
"%SystemRoot%\System32\nLite.cmd"

but it doesnt run this script, so all my progs like painnet, skype etc. couldnt be installed

please i ve tried everything, read all topics but couldnt find any solutions

ps. im using winsetupfromusb latest version 0.2.1

thanx in advance for replying. winsetupfromusb is realy great tool

best regards

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 14,675 posts
  • Joined 23-July 04

Hi ilko. Maybe you should take a look at this auction on ebay:

Install Windows From USB

http://cgi.ebay.com/...U...93:1|294:50

Hmm. the seller, besides selling something he does not own, is clearly a jerk.

He also sells:
a Vista WAREZ :ph34r: release
http://cgi.ebay.com/...Mix...:1|294:50

Look how the "positive" feedbacks are made in groups of the same "contented customer" thanking him like 13 times in 7 minutes:
http://feedback.ebay...?...s=25&page=8

If anyone has an e-bay account, he should be reported as a dishonest seller.

jaclaz

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,723 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06

Hi ilko. Maybe you should take a look at this auction on ebay:...

Thanks for that, I have reported the seller. Hopefully ebay will take an action against him.

@ ilko t

my source is a nlite integrated xp sp3 version with guirunonce command like this

[GuiRunOnce]

but it doesnt run this script, so all my progs like painnet, skype etc. couldnt be installed...

Please put in a zip archive and attach the following files, remove product code and personal details if present:

USB_stick\$WIN_NT$.~BT\winnt.sif
USB_stick\$WIN_NT$.~LS\I386\tempunat.inf
nLite.cmd wherever it is on USB stick
\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\$winnt$.inf <--- this is where you installed windows to
\WINDOWS\System32\nLite.cmd

nai22

nai22

• 10 posts
  • Joined 09-May 08

Hi ilko. Maybe you should take a look at this auction on ebay:...

Thanks for that, I have reported the seller. Hopefully ebay will take an action against him.

@ ilko t

[GuiRunOnce]

but it doesnt run this script, so all my progs like painnet, skype etc. couldnt be installed...

Please put in a zip archive and attach the following files, remove product code and personal details if present:

USB_stick\$WIN_NT$.~BT\winnt.sif
USB_stick\$WIN_NT$.~LS\I386\tempunat.inf
nLite.cmd wherever it is on USB stick
\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\$winnt$.inf <--- this is where you installed windows to
\WINDOWS\System32\nLite.cmd

thank you for replying

and here are my files

Attached Files

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users