Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

How to install Windows from USB- WinSetupFromUSB with GUI

• Please log in to reply
2120 replies to this topic

hallo

hallo
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 15-January 11

I am getting following error...

How did you format the USB disk? Using what program and options?
Any reason to use an old and outdated version of the program? The latest version is 1.0 beta7.

I have used old version 1.0
Now I have new version 1.0.7 beta downloaded and hope it will help me!

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

donpham

donpham

• 15 posts
  • Joined 29-March 05
I did not make any changes at all.
I tried to go thru the process again. I also selected "FAT16 and BOOT AS HDD". After copying source files to the USB and replaced with modified NTDETECT.COM, it works perfectly just like setup from CD.
I tested on 2 different models HP laptops, and Dell OptiPlex 780, the installation processes went smoothly without asking to enter product key.

The one used by setup is in ~BT folder. No idea why yours differ, should not, in your source you should have a single one in I386 folder, and this one is used by the program and copied to ~BT folder.
Did you make changes after the USB drive was prepared?

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,722 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06

I did not make any changes at all.
I tried to go thru the process again. I also selected "FAT16 and BOOT AS HDD". After copying source files to the USB and replaced with modified NTDETECT.COM, it works perfectly just like setup from CD.
I tested on 2 different models HP laptops, and Dell OptiPlex 780, the installation processes went smoothly without asking to enter product key.

The one used by setup is in ~BT folder. No idea why yours differ, should not, in your source you should have a single one in I386 folder, and this one is used by the program and copied to ~BT folder.
Did you make changes after the USB drive was prepared?

You are confusing me :)
Does everything now work as expected?

Install Windows from USB, boot Linux, multiboot and a lot more with WinSetupFromUSB

mihaipricop82

mihaipricop82
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 19-January 11
Hello. I'm new here and I thank you for the great job you've done.
I also encounter a problem when installing XP SP3
I have a legal copy of WIn XP SP2 which had slipstreamed SP3, and I made it unnattended with an WINNT.SIF file with product key and all other settings, also with an $OEM$ folder to get automatically a few programs that I use very often.

Now, the problem that I encounter is that right after the first reboot ( on the second part of installing Windows XP ) I get the Fatal Error message:

" An error has been encountered that prevents Setup from continuing.
One of the components that Windows needs to continue setup could not be installed.
There are no more files.
Press OK to view the Setup log file"

I pressed OK and I get the next window:

" System Setup Log - (C:\Windows\setuperr.log)
Error:
SXS.DLL: Assembly under D:\WINSETUP\XPPSP3\I386\asms\6000\MSFT\WINDOWS\COMMON could not be installed because manifest is missing.
Error:
Installation Failed: D:\WINSETUP\XPPSP3\I386\asms. Error Message : There are no more files.
Fatal Error:
One of the components that Windows needs to continue setup could not be installed.
There are no more files.
*** "

I've looked up in that folder ( D:\WINSETUP\XPPSP3\I386\asms\6000\MSFT\WINDOWS\COMMON ) and I have these files:

MSVCIRT.DL_
msvcirt.dll
MSVCRT.DL_
msvcrt.dll
MSWINCRT.CA_
mswincrt.cat
MSWINCRT.MAN

and a folder: CONTROLS which contains the files:
COMCTL32.DL_
COMCTL32.DLL
CONTROLS.CA_
CONTROLS.CAT
CONTROLS.MAN

The original CD contains only the folder CONTROLS which contains the files:
COMCTL32.DLL
CONTROLS.CAT
CONTROLS.MAN

Hope you can help me. Thanks

PS: I want to mention that after restart, I booted up also from USB stick (selecting the option with the second part) and HDD directly. In both cases aI get the same error.

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 14,474 posts
  • Joined 23-July 04
Similar SXS.DLL "ASMS" related errors are traditionally (from CD) a sign of:
  • a non-original (or however "messed with") source
  • a bad burn (or an .iso created with "wrong" mkisofs parameters)

I wonder what can be the problem on a USB stick. :whistle: ;)

If I were you I would try with a "clean" SP3 (without your mods/integration/unattended/whatever) first, and then with the SP2 "original", should have the slipstreaming of SP3 has caused the problem, BTW HOW was it slistremed? (directly, using. nlite, any other program)

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz, 19 January 2011 - 07:24 AM.

mihaipricop82

mihaipricop82
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 19-January 11

Similar SXS.DLL "ASMS" related errors are traditionally (from CD) a sign of:

• a non-original (or however "messed with") source
  • a bad burn (or an .iso created with "wrong" mkisofs parameters)

I wonder what can be the problem on a USB stick. :whistle: ;)

If I were you I would try with a "clean" SP3 (without your mods/integration/unattended/whatever) first, and then with the SP2 "original", should have the slipstreaming of SP3 has caused the problem, BTW HOW was it slistremed? (directly, using. nlite, any other program)

jaclaz

Was directly slipstremed through the /integrate command.in Run window. No other programs used. No other programs added and used to modd the image of windows other than the ones in $OEM$ folder which are Winamp, Total Commander and a startup.cpl aded in system32 of windows folder.
The answer file was made with the setupmgr.exe tool from the same disk.

Here is the WINNT.SIF file (maybe something is wrong in it):

'

;SetupMgrTag
[Data]
AutomaticUpdates="No"
AutoPartition="0"
MsDosInitiated="0"
UnattendedInstall="Yes"

[Unattended]
UnattendMode=FullUnattended
UnattendSwitch="No"
OemSkipEula=Yes
OemPreinstall=Yes
TargetPath=\WINDOWS
FileSystem=*
WaitForReboot="No"
NoWaitAfterTextMode=1
NoWaitAfterGUIMode=1
OemPnPDriversPath=Drivers
DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore
NonDriverSigningPolicy=Ignore
KeyboardLayout="US"
Hibernation="No"

[GuiUnattended]
AdminPassword=*
EncryptedAdminPassword=NO
OEMSkipRegional=1
TimeZone=115
OemSkipWelcome=1

[UserData]
ProductKey= ---REMOVED---
FullName="WindowsXPPro"
OrgName="WindowsXPPro"
ComputerName=WINDOWSXPPRO

[Display]
BitsPerPel=32
Xresolution=1024
YResolution=768
Vrefresh=60

[RegionalSettings]
LanguageGroup=2
Language=00000418
SystemLocale=00000418
UserLocale=00000418
InputLocale=0418:00000409

[Identification]
JoinWorkgroup=WORKGROUP

[Networking]
InstallDefaultComponents=Yes

[WindowsFirewall]
Profiles=WindowsFirewall.TurnOffFirewall

[WindowsFirewall.TurnOffFirewall]
Mode=0

[Branding]
BrandIEUsingUnattended=Yes

[URL]
Home_Page=http://www.google.com/

[Components]
msmsgs=off
msnexplr=off
AutoUpdate=off
chat=off
deskpaper=off
dialer=off
fax=off "

In case I didn't mention it, The windows copy was burned onto a CD, and one whole year as I used that CD , the installation was smooth every time, and I never had one problem with that copy. Whenever I install from CD this copy I get no error whatsoever.
Nou when I made the USB stick , I used the tool downloaded from this very first post (V1.0 beta 7) and I only added Windows XP and a Windows 7 x64 on the USB stick, whithout making any changes to the settings. W7 installes without a problem, and the XP won't install at all.

Edited by mihaipricop82, 19 January 2011 - 08:52 AM.

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,722 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06
Can you zip and attach the following three files- winsetup.log from \windows directory on the hard disk and WInSetupFromUSB.log in program directory. If you used the program after the build the old logs are cab compressed in \backups folder, just find the relevant one, and txtsetup.sif from the small ISO file in \WINSETUP folder on the USB disk.

Install Windows from USB, boot Linux, multiboot and a lot more with WinSetupFromUSB

donpham

donpham

• 15 posts
  • Joined 29-March 05
My advise to new people is

Using Setupfromusb v0.2.3.

Select FAT and Boot as HDD.

Make sure your Windows XP setup CD works fine.

After finishing copy source files, replacing NTDETECT.COM with "modified ntdetect.com" found in this forum.

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,722 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06

Using Setupfromusb v0.2.3.

I'd use latest available version, currently 1.0 beta7. Don't get scared away because of the word beta. It's mostly beta because it's not bundled with docs, installer, etc etc.

Select FAT

Only if disk/partition size is 2GB or less.

and Boot as HDD.

Let the program decide this. The radio button is to FORCE detection of one or another, in most cases one does not need to touch this at all.

Make sure your Windows XP setup CD works fine.

:thumbup

After finishing copy source files, replacing NTDETECT.COM with "modified ntdetect.com" found in this forum.

:thumbup

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 14,474 posts
  • Joined 23-July 04

Select FAT

Only if disk/partition size is 2GB or less.

FAT 16 can be "extended to 4 GB and FAT doesn't mean "FAT16" inly, it may ALSO mean "FAT32". :whistling:

Just for the record (anf for the interest of donpham) there may be trade-offs ;):
http://www.msfn.org/...d-on-usb-stick/

jaclaz

cdob

cdob

MSFN Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Joined 29-September 05

I have a legal copy of WIn XP SP2 which had slipstreamed SP3

How do you slipstream?

As for testing purposes:
did you create a ISO image?
can you install XP SP3 using this ISO image? (CD or vitutal machine)

SXS.DLL: Assembly under D:\WINSETUP\XPPSP3\I386\asms\6000\MSFT\WINDOWS\COMMON could not be installed because manifest is missing.

MSVCIRT.DL_
msvcirt.dll

MSVCIRT.DL_ contains msvcirt.dll too. This may lead to confusion.
Do not use MSVCIRT.DL_ and msvcirt.dll. Delete older file.
This goes to all file pairs.

mihaipricop82

mihaipricop82
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 19-January 11

Can you zip and attach the following three files- winsetup.log from \windows directory on the hard disk and WInSetupFromUSB.log in program directory. If you used the program after the build the old logs are cab compressed in \backups folder, just find the relevant one, and txtsetup.sif from the small ISO file in \WINSETUP folder on the USB disk.

I have attached them in this post.

for cdob:
I mentioned before. Through /integrate command in Run window. I copied the contents of the CD on a folder on the hard drive, ant I've runed the command integrate SP3 into that folder.

About MSVCIRT.DL_, msvcirt.dll. I removed MSVCIRT.DL_ and nothing is different. The same error everytime.

Maybe those logs will help finding the problem.

Good day.

Attached Files

cdob

cdob

MSFN Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Joined 29-September 05

I mentioned before. Through /integrate command in Run window.

Which Run window do you use? Which OS do you use?
Run XP to slipstream a XP SP.

Unclear still: slipstream error or USB boot error.

Verify slipstreamed XP first. Create a ISO file.
Burn a CD. Make a test installation.

Anyway: which hardware do you use?
Motherboard, BIOS, USB device, USB storage size

mihaipricop82

mihaipricop82
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 19-January 11

I mentioned before. Through /integrate command in Run window.

Which Run window do you use? Which OS do you use?
Run XP to slipstream a XP SP.

Unclear still: slipstream error or USB boot error.

Verify slipstreamed XP first. Create a ISO file.
Burn a CD. Make a test installation.

Anyway: which hardware do you use?
Motherboard, BIOS, USB device, USB storage size

OK. i'll explain so to be clear.

Under Windows XP Pro SP2 operating system:

1. I used an original OEM Windows XP Pro SP2 English CD, a yellowish one from Microsoft with hologram and all those other security things.
2. Copied all the contents to a folder named "XP" on C:\ partition.
3. Downloaded SP3 and left it in the root on C:\ partition, named XPSP3.EXE
4. Clecked Start > Run... and in that windows wrote C:\XPSP3.EXE /integrate:C:\XP and left it to be done.
5. Saved the boot image from original CD with UltraISO.
6. Added the $OEM$ folder in the C:\XP folder and with Total Commander and Winamp in $Progs, and a startup.cpl utility in $$ / Windows / system32 folder.
7. Created an answer file with the setupmgr.exe tool from the CD and saved it and renamed it in WINNT.SIF and put it in the I386 folder.
8. Using Nero Burning Rom, I burned all those files in the C:\XP folder onto a new CD, made it bootable with the boot image extracted with UltraISO.

All of these were made under the Windows XP Pro SP2 operating system, not Vista, not W 7 nor '98, and it was made about 2 years ago.
I didn't use any other tool, no nLite, no updates were included, nothing else at all.

I used that CD for 2 whole years at the installation and I neved had a problem. Everytime the installation and the os newley installed worked very very fine.
Now I've decided to put it on an USB stick because it intalls a lot faster so I didn't want to use too many tools, bit this one from here.

Was tested on 2 different systems and I always had the same problem. Now it's more convenient for me to test it on a Asus P5N-E SLI MB, BIOS 0703, CPU E2220 2,4Ghz, 1G RAM, 80G Western Digital ATA, VGA Asus EN6600.

The USB stick, is an Silicon Power of 16Gb, and I also used an Kingston DT400 of 4Gb - same problem with both of them.
I didn't even renamed the partition on the USB stick. I left it blank.

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 14,474 posts
  • Joined 23-July 04
I will try to rephrase my previous post. :unsure:
We have reports that:
  • UNTOUCHED original SP2 sources do work with WinSetupFromUSBwithGUI
  • UNTOUCHED original SP3 sources do work with WinSetupFromUSBwithGUI

Then we have reports that :
  • UNTOUCHED original SP2 sources with SP3 ONLY integrated do work with WinSetupFromUSBwithGUI

Then we have few reports that:
  • MODIFIED original SP2 sources with SP3 integrated DO NOT work with WinSetupFromUSBwithGUI
  • MODIFIED original SP3 sources DO NOT work with WinSetupFromUSBwithGUI

Please consider that a MODIFIED original SP2 sources with SP3 integrated may work on CD and fail on USB stick.

As well it is possible that something ELSE is causing the problem (the steps you take when using WinSetupFromUSBwithGUI, the hardware you are testing on, whatever)

A very good way to understand if it's the latter or the former is to have a report of what happens when you try using the same steps on the same hardware BUT using an UNTOUCHED source, known to be working for all the other people using the program.

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz, 20 January 2011 - 08:12 AM.

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,722 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06

In winsetup.log there is:
CDDRIVE U: - srcpath \??\U:\WINSETUP\XPpSP3\ 
sourcepath = "\??\U:\WINSETUP\XPpSP3\"
Setup.cmd, before start of GUI mode found USB drive and files at U: as it should be.

You mention USB drive letter D in the error message. Are both from the same install?
If yes- at start of GUI mode setup changed drive letters when reenumering USB devices, U: gets lost, path to setup files is broken, installer complains and aborts, just a theory.

Can you try again?
In E:\WINSETUP\XPpSP3\I386\setup.cmd change
rem start /min "USB keep mounted work arround, do NOT close!" pushd %CDDRIVE%
to
start /min "USB keep mounted work arround, do NOT close!" pushd %CDDRIVE%

ctp9

ctp9

• 24 posts
  • Joined 27-May 09
Hi guys - help me out here:

I am stuck in an endless loop of "Setup is being restarted......................." in the second portion of the installation.

What I have done to troubleshoot:

- Tried installing with, AND without updates and hotfixes (not successful)
- Tried installing with JUST SP3 slipstreamed on my original SP2 disk (not successful)
- Tried installing my original SP2 disk (not successful)

I also slipstream mass storage drivers (from DriverPacks) after I finish modifying my installation with nLite, and prior to creating the bootable USB.

Any idea(s) on as to what might be happening here?

P.S. I am guessing that the "slowness" of the text mode portion of the install has not been fixed in beta7 yet? I read that it runs off USB1.1 drivers until the 2.0 drivers get loaded... is that correct? The loading of the drivers takes a good ten minutes on this otherwise lightning fast machine...

Attached Files

Edited by ctp9, 20 January 2011 - 12:11 PM.

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,722 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06

Hi guys - help me out here:

I am stuck in an endless loop of "Setup is being restarted......................." in the second portion of the installation.

What I have done to troubleshoot:

- Tried installing with, AND without updates and hotfixes (not successful)
- Tried installing with JUST SP3 slipstreamed on my original SP2 disk (not successful)
- Tried installing my original SP2 disk (not successful)

I also slipstream mass storage drivers (from DriverPacks) after I finish modifying my installation with nLite, and prior to creating the bootable USB.

Any idea(s) on as to what might be happening here?

Which version of the program did you use?
When exactly do you see that message? How far the GUI mode goes?
What's the exact error message?
Have you examined the setup log files once in GUI mode?
http://technet.micro...y/cc977211.aspx
http://www.windowsit...tallation-.aspx

In addition, there is %systemroot%\winsetup.log created by setup.cmd in 1.0 versions of the program.

P.S. I am guessing that the "slowness" of the text mode portion of the install has not been fixed in beta7 yet? I read that it runs off USB1.1 drivers until the 2.0 drivers get loaded... is that correct? The loading of the drivers takes a good ten minutes on this otherwise lightning fast machine...

You could try PLoP boot manager, if it works you will get full USB 2.0 speed when loading drivers. If does not work and your BIOS supports USB boot at USB 1.1 speed then you have to wait until USB drivers are loaded and initialized. In any case, 10 minutes seem too long for the initial part, how many drivers have you integrated? You may want to get rid of drivers you'd never use.

ctp9

ctp9

• 24 posts
  • Joined 27-May 09

Which version of the program did you use?
When exactly do you see that message? How far the GUI mode goes?
What's the exact error message?
Have you examined the setup log files once in GUI mode?
http://technet.micro...y/cc977211.aspx
http://www.windowsit...tallation-.aspx

In addition, there is %systemroot%\winsetup.log created by setup.cmd in 1.0 versions of the program.

Sorry for being vague... I thought you were already aware of this problem - it is literally the "Setup is being restarted.........." problem, and it happens as soon as the second portion of the install comes on. I have done research and realized that improper order of hotfixes and updates in the nLite slipstream will cause this, so I have tried making an install without any hotfixes/updates and still got the same problem.

What happens exactly is this:
As soon as the second portion of the setup gets initialized, the screen goes blank, then the computer restarts, goes back to the second portion, then it goes into a light blue Windows text mode screen (256 color mode) and immediately displays the message "Setup is being restarted..........." and then goes into an infinite loop at that point.

Here are some past topics:
Install Loop Nlite XP SP3 on Virtual Machine - MSFN
nLite'ed XP w/SP3+patches eternal reboots - MSFN

I am using 1.0beta7.

I will take a look at the log file(s) for you in a bit here.

I am not too sure if it's the program's fault - I think it might be nLite's problem...

You could try PLoP boot manager, if it works you will get full USB 2.0 speed when loading drivers. If does not work and your BIOS supports USB boot at USB 1.1 speed then you have to wait until USB drivers are loaded and initialized. In any case, 10 minutes seem too long for the initial part, how many drivers have you integrated? You may want to get rid of drivers you'd never use.

That is what I am using (isn't that what the program uses by default?). I just load the modified source folder, press "GO", and the final result that I get tends to use the PLoP manager each time... (which is still slow as hell).

Edited by ctp9, 20 January 2011 - 01:42 PM.

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,722 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06

...I am not too sure if it's the program's fault - I think it might be nLite's problem...

I'd try with an unmodified source. Haven't seen similar report in this subforum, it's unlikely to be because of installing from USB.

That is what I am using (isn't that what the program uses by default?). I just load the modified source folder, press "GO", and the final result that I get tends to use the PLoP manager each time... (which is still slow as hell).

Program does not use PLoP by default, it has a separate boot menu entry which has to be selected manually, once you go back to the same menus select First part of setup etc. etc.
You may also try formatting in other file systems and see if that speeds up a bit loading, but I guess there won't be a significant difference.

ctp9

ctp9

• 24 posts
  • Joined 27-May 09
Thanks for the suggestions ilko! Well, I have tried an unmodified source, and it worked (why can't it just work with the slimmed down versions too?), however... I cannot keep an unmodified installation - I need to get my slipstreamed install working.

So this problem is still reoccuring, and I should add that I noticed the restart loop "breaks" after a few cycles and gets to a screen where Windows starts demanding the "asms" folder located on the "Windows XP Professional CD ROM". Have you ever come across that error? Here is what people are saying about that error (I understand what the error is about, but am not sure how I would I go about fixing it): http://www.nocrash.c...msgs/1075.shtml

Maybe I am not using the program correctly, but I think I am (format with RMprepUSB and all the appropriate settings, select the customized source, and then press "GO", correct?)...

Edit:
I think that Windows loses track of the USB drive midway through setup... because I noticed that in the format section of the text portion of setup - the USB key's drive letter disappears whenever I select my main drive (C:) for formatting. Any idea if this is the most likely cause?
- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311755
- http://www.annoyance...nxp/t1038025246

Edited by ctp9, 20 January 2011 - 06:06 PM.

ilko_t

ilko_t

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,722 posts
  • Joined 06-December 06
@ctp9
Try to figure out what is going on while slipstreaming updates and where it gets broken. Once you get it working let us know if there are any other issues.
In other words- lets first step on a firm ground, then start exploring around. :)

About program options- you can't really go wrong here, the most important options are in RMPrepUSB and BootIce and are related to whether USB disk will boot on a particular machine. You are well past that point.

mihaipricop82

mihaipricop82
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 19-January 11

In winsetup.log there is:
CDDRIVE U: - srcpath \??\U:\WINSETUP\XPpSP3\ 
sourcepath = "\??\U:\WINSETUP\XPpSP3\"
Setup.cmd, before start of GUI mode found USB drive and files at U: as it should be.

You mention USB drive letter D in the error message. Are both from the same install?
If yes- at start of GUI mode setup changed drive letters when reenumering USB devices, U: gets lost, path to setup files is broken, installer complains and aborts, just a theory.

Can you try again?
In E:\WINSETUP\XPpSP3\I386\setup.cmd change
rem start /min "USB keep mounted work arround, do NOT close!" pushd %CDDRIVE%
to
start /min "USB keep mounted work arround, do NOT close!" pushd %CDDRIVE%

Yes it was from the same install, and thank you. Althought it appears a little dos windows during install It works very well this time witthat line modified in setup.cmd.
Thank you again.

It worked

ctp9

ctp9

• 24 posts
  • Joined 27-May 09
ilko - I have tried just about everything there was to troubleshoot the problem, but I am still coming up short.

I ended up burning a copy of the ISO to the CD (the exact same slipstreamed and slimmed down ISO I have been trying to install from the USB) - and it worked FLAWLESSLY.

But when I try to install it from the USB - I keep getting those errors I have mentioned ("Setup is being restarted......" and "The file 'ASMS' on Windows XP Professional CD-ROM is needed").

I am out of ideas ilko... totally bummed by this issue. Why would CD install just fine, but not the USB drive? It probably has something to do with the hardware and driver environment of the machine I was trying to install it on...

mihaipricop82

mihaipricop82
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 19-January 11

ilko - I have tried just about everything there was to troubleshoot the problem, but I am still coming up short.

I ended up burning a copy of the ISO to the CD (the exact same slipstreamed and slimmed down ISO I have been trying to install from the USB) - and it worked FLAWLESSLY.

But when I try to install it from the USB - I keep getting those errors I have mentioned ("Setup is being restarted......" and "The file 'ASMS' on Windows XP Professional CD-ROM is needed").

I am out of ideas ilko... totally bummed by this issue. Why would CD install just fine, but not the USB drive? It probably has something to do with the hardware and driver environment of the machine I was trying to install it on...

I encountered this problem too. Try modifing the setup.cmd file like the post above, removing only REM characters and maybe it will work

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users