Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Active Sync or Mobile Center?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SuperDale

SuperDale
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-July 08
OK...LOVING 2008 64 as my workstation...I've gone through the steps on configuring it as a workstation but i need some advise....

I have office 2007 installed and use Outlook daily. I'd like to get it to sync with my phone. In Vista you would use the Mobile Sync Center, but i don't see this as an option. Do i install ActiveSync? or does someone have a solution for me?

Thanks,

-SuperDale

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

FSK-JoKeR

FSK-JoKeR

• 12 posts
  • Joined 25-July 05
for server 2008 microsoft brings you the "windows mobile center"....

in my testsystem it works... but the syncronisation with outlook doesn't work perfectily until now...

but i'm still at testing
Images in signatures shall NOT exceed a total of 300x100 and 80kb. Flash and animated signatures and avatars are not permitted. You can enter max 4 lines of text in signature or signature image.
http://www.msfn.org/...ead-t18408.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users