KDW / FCWIN2K

It's the following, I finally got it to work! :)

However it crash my computer because it replace the dlls with chinese ones.. :(

I will put here dlls in my language (portuguese).

Which ones you need? XP or 2000?

Thanks you very much! :)

P.S. I tried to replace windows 2000 dlls with XP ones directly but nit crashed my system even faster. :(

Hi.

Live Messenger 8.1 works , but Live Messenger 8.5 crush cause of Messenger Sharing Folder USN Journal

Reader Service.

Movie Maker 2.x works but it crash when you use popupmenu.

Movie Maker 1.x works perfectly.

And, some games work without nProtect.

Does this will also able my windows 2000 to run live messenger? And also latest movie maker?

Hi

KDW installer supports English and Japanese. but I think there is no problem to use on other localized Windows 2000.

I only made Windows Media Player 10 Installer Chinese Version. :whistle: cause of Chinese is simular to Japanese.

If you translate to French, I make French version. (because I cant understand French. ;) )

does your replacement system work for all localised versions of Win 2k SP4 (I have the French version), or is it applicable only to US English and Chinese or Japanese windozes exclusively ? If the latter, what is required in order to produce a French version ?

Hi.

Live Messenger 8.1 works , but Live Messenger 8.5 crush cause of Messenger Sharing Folder USN Journal

Reader Service.

Movie Maker 2.x works but it crash when you use popupmenu.

Movie Maker 1.x works perfectly.

And, some games work without nProtect.

Does this will also able my windows 2000 to run live messenger? And also latest movie maker?

Ok that's nice, wich files do you need to do a compatible version with my Windows (portuguese). Also you need them from windows 2000 or XP? Thanks.

I would like to translate the program also, let me know if you want to.

Edited by Meados

You can download Windows Live Messenger 8.1 and Movie Maker 2.6 from MS site.

but Movie Maker 1.x exists in MS hidden link.

I know Japanese Version only.

I'm delightful , if you have pointing out strange my translation when you found it. ;)

Ok that's nice, wich files do you need to do a compatible version with my Windows (portuguese). Also you need them from windows 2000 or XP? Thanks.

I would like to translate the program also, let me know if you want to.

You must not replace Windows 2000 dlls with XP ones excluding part ones! because they have linked in a complicated functions.

If you want to relace it , you beforehand use dependency walker.

If I want to make portuguese version WMP10 I need some translation several sentences.

But my developed Main PC broken with overheat, and I'll buy new one next a few weeks.

I think it can start are next month :no:

It's the following, I finally got it to work! :)

However it crash my computer because it replace the dlls with chinese ones.. :(

I will put here dlls in my language (portuguese).

Thanks you very much! :)

P.S. I tried to replace windows 2000 dlls with XP ones directly but nit crashed my system even faster. :(

Edited by win2000

I tried install media player 10 english, but now I can't unnistall and back to media player 9.. Any idea how to do that?
Yu can try running:
RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %SystemRoot%\inf\wmp.inf,Uninstall

The DRM may not be uninstalled, however.

I tried install media player 10 english, but now I can't unnistall and back to media player 9.. Any idea how to do that?

Try this, as suggested on Win2000's blog.

Run Win2000's WMP10 installer again.

When the dialogue box "Detect Media Player 10, Delete it and continue?", comes up, hit OK.

Let it finish, and then just cancel the install when the WMP10 installer splash screen come up.

Worked for me, and I'm now back to WMP9 as before.

:yes:

Try this, as suggested on Win2000's blog.

Run Win2000's WMP10 installer again.

When the dialogue box "Detect Media Player 10, Delete it and continue?", comes up, hit OK.

Let it finish, and then just cancel the install when the WMP10 installer splash screen come up.

Worked for me, and I'm now back to WMP9 as before.

:yes:

Damm... That did something but not unnistalled it at all.. Everytime that I try open the install program, I receive the follow a message that it can isntall it because an error occured in installation, and to I restar the computer again, when I restar it shows me the same message, and now I don't have Windows Media Player.

Hope that "Win2000" update the program and dll to work with other languages soon, I am interested in give any file to help him to dlls work in Portuguese windows 2000.

Edited by Meados