Need a new bootloader...

Alright, so I'm working on this disc, it incorporates 4 tools, and I'm using .WBT files to contain the images of two of the discs, one of the issues I'm having though is that one of the .WBT files is about 3.5mb in size, memdisk wont start it properly, and it's too big for DiskEMU... Using Bscript...

Using BCDW though it'll load them properly, only problem though is that BCDW is not as compatible accross as many computers as BScript is, for example, BCDW pretty much doesn't work on Dell computers...

Now, from what I can tell CD Shell is basically the same as BScript, only slightly different, and while it was what I used to learn how to do multi-booting I found that it was not as compatible with computers as BScript....

So, I need a boot loader that'll work with .WBT files no problem, (Created by WinISO), and will work accross all computers, espcially Dell computers...

I know there's BScript, CD Shell, BCDW, I think GRUB, but I'd need some literature or something so I can re-learn some of these odds n' ends...

Thoughts?

I may add that a number of years have passed since the development of cdshell and BCDW halted, while remaining very good apps, grub4dos can make even more than them.

After having read the guide by diddy linked to before, take your time browsing the forum:

http://www.boot-land.net/forums/index.php?showforum=66

There are several examples that may help you in understand the potentialities of grub4dos and help you in reaching your goal.

jaclaz