Hi mara & others.
In first place, sorry for my english, im spanish and not very used to write it.
I have been messing around office 2003 these past days, and i have encountered the same error manually or with your software. Maybe you can help me.
I have both, Retal and VLK versions of Office 2003 Profesional SPANISH. (Lets put the Retail apart).
On DIY process, using VLK, i made
for admin install
Im asked to put key and data...i configured to "install/extract" on D:\office, use key XXXXX-... and all that stuff
Meanwhile, i extract SP3 doing something like
Office2003SP3-KB923618-FullFile-ESN.exe /q /c /t:D:\temp
After both ended, i tried to integrate with
msiexec /p D:\temp\MAINSP3.msp /a D:\office\PRO11.msi SHORTFILENAMES=TRUE /qb
msiexec /p D:\temp\OWC11SP3.msp /a D:\office\OWC11.MSI SHORTFILENAMES=TRUE /qb
Integration runs perfectly and MSIs & EXE are modified.
Its similar whats your software does.
Apart from that, i use this integrated installation to create a MST witn ORK to put the same key, packackes to install...
But after burning it to an ISO, during install it request for original CD.
PS: Spanish version for your app. uploaded