Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer - version 1.7.4

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

mara-

mara-

Office Integrator Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
Direct Slipstream is not supported for Off 2007. Nero Lite project is closed, no next version.

Cheers ;)

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

leadboots5

leadboots5

Junior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
Does this support the new 2007 SP2? or does it need to be updated to allow for that?

mara-

mara-

Office Integrator Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Does this support the new 2007 SP2? or does it need to be updated to allow for that?

I did not check, but it should work fine.

Cheers ;)

efrain

efrain

Beta Tester?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
can slipstreamer v1.7.4 sliptream kb940289?

benbenboom

benbenboom
  • Members
  • 1 posts

can slipstreamer v1.7.4 sliptream kb940289?

Why don't you try it?

belivakov

belivakov

• Members
  • 36 posts
Bulgarian interface language for 1.7.4.0

Attached Files

PVU

PVU

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
Hi all. I have 1 basic question. Can you continue to apply hotfixes to your slipstreamed source folder?

I'm 99% sure that you can, but I'm just checking.

I just jumped from Office 2000 to 2003, and this program worked like a charm. Thanks, mara-. I plan to check out your Office Integrator project.

Edited by PVU, 15 November 2009 - 02:52 AM.

Kiki Burgh

Kiki Burgh

MSFN Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts
thank you for this!

Willpec

Willpec
  • Members
  • 3 posts
I just came across Slipstreamer and thought I'd use to make an up-to-date Office 2000 disc. I think there are about 50 updates since SP3 so it would be a great timesaver. Unfortunately, I have failed to make it work. I think the problem is that my O2K CD is a very early one before SR1. Slipstreamer works nicely and applies SR1 but I can't take the administrative installation it created and create a new one with SP3 and the subsequent updates. I also tried putting SR1 and SP3 in the box separated by a | in the same way as the updates are added. I did double check the product key.

Any thoughts? Many thanks in advance.

Log files attached

Attached Files

GL1zdA

GL1zdA
  • Members
  • 3 posts

I just came across Slipstreamer and thought I'd use to make an up-to-date Office 2000 disc. I think there are about 50 updates since SP3 so it would be a great timesaver. Unfortunately, I have failed to make it work. I think the problem is that my O2K CD is a very early one before SR1. Slipstreamer works nicely and applies SR1 but I can't take the administrative installation it created and create a new one with SP3 and the subsequent updates. I also tried putting SR1 and SP3 in the box separated by a | in the same way as the updates are added. I did double check the product key.

Any thoughts? Many thanks in advance.

Log files attached

I have the same problem. Any hint how to solve this?

Willpec

Willpec
  • Members
  • 3 posts
It can be done manually but is is VERY tedious. I had hoped that someone who is familair with Slipstreamer could explain how to automate the process. I think I could write a batch file but that is almost as tedious as doing it entirely manually.

Bill.

nekiman

nekiman

• Members
  • 12 posts
Hello!
I am new here and i'm from Greece so i'm sorry for the mistakes there might be:$...
I want to slipstream some updates to MS office 2007 with "Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer - version 1.7.4".
I downloaded 47 updates with "wsusoffline651", but when i tried to browse them with the slipstreamer i could select only the 19 of them....
I noticed that i could select only updates with specified name (eg. *kb*fullfile*.exe*) but the most of them have name such as
"ndp20sp1-kb953300-v2-x86_b19b1a3f0ff00153e0ee2a71f6707803ef482046" or "ndp20sp2-kb971111-x86_9bc3ccd477d035f9278d93df9f8c8543c156b2ca",
I have attached a photo to see the names of the updates which wsusoffline651 downloaded, can someone help me?

Posted Image

Attached Files

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,726 posts
ndp files belong to the .NET Framework and have little to do with the Office package. You can't and shouldn't try to slipstream them.

ChiefZeke

ChiefZeke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Donator

The Office Slipstreamer is obsolete. Try the Office Integrator: http://siginetsoftware.com/forum/

Also, .NET Framework can be slipstreamed into XP using the RyanVM Integrator - same location as above and info at: http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/

nekiman

nekiman

• Members
  • 12 posts

ndp files belong to the .NET Framework and have little to do with the Office package. You can't and shouldn't try to slipstream them.

Thank you very much!!!

The Office Slipstreamer is obsolete. Try the Office Integrator: http://siginetsoftware.com/forum/

Also, .NET Framework can be slipstreamed into XP using the RyanVM Integrator - same location as above and info at: http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/

Is the Office Integrator better than the Office slipstreamer?? What differences do they have?? I tried the office slipstreamer and it worked fine.....

Edited by nekiman, 02 May 2010 - 07:33 AM.

ChiefZeke

ChiefZeke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Donator

Better is a relative term and only you can decide that.

The slipstreamer is not being updated, the Office Integrator is. That's the reason to use it.

nekiman

nekiman

• Members
  • 12 posts

Better is a relative term and only you can decide that.

The slipstreamer is not being updated, the Office Integrator is. That's the reason to use it.

Ok!! thank you!!

Willpec

Willpec
  • Members
  • 3 posts

But, as I understand it, Office Integrator doesn't support Office 2000, which was my original concern.

Bill.

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,726 posts
Willpec, you are right about that one. It is stated in Siginet's forums.

ChiefZeke

ChiefZeke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Donator

But, as I understand it, Office Integrator doesn't support Office 2000, which was my original concern.

Bill.

You may want to use it for Office 2000 and is does work for that just fine but the person responsible for the Office Slipstreamer has mentioned somewhere in these postings that he has shifted his expertise to the Office Integrator and the Slipstreamer as is is the end of it.

JoaoVr

JoaoVr

Portugal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
Hi,

Does Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer work on Office 2010?

submix8c

submix8c

Inconceivable!

• Patrons
  • 3,888 posts

Does Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer work on Office 2010?

The "slipstream" method for both Office 2007 and Office 2010 involves simply copying the contents of the CD (all of it) to a predefined folder, extracting all MSP files to the "Updates" folder (it's within the copied CD folder), and re-burning. This is the method currently used by the SlipStreamer for Office 2007. There is no "direct integration" option as this capability has been removed by MS (so far...).

Here (right on the first page) is the explanation of Office 2007. Office 2010 has not been added and, if added, would undoubtedly work the same.

HTH

p.s. Only the MSP's are necessary; all other files are ignored. In addition, they are installed in order by FileName. Just run (from a CMD window) one with "/?' to get the extract command. It appears that some fixes don't contain MSP files and may need "chained" (not sure how yet...).

Edited by submix8c, 20 January 2011 - 03:35 PM.

digital john

digital john

Junior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
the links to office slipstreamer..don't work!

karanik

karanik
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Hello...
Can make ISO without Product Key ?
I have network with 5 pc with seperate keys.

Is any way for that ?

tnx

Coconutdog

Coconutdog
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Put it this way, I'm glad its free. This software would have to be up there with the worst and s***tiest freeware ever developed. It hangs and does nothing. Only Office Integrator tops this in the most f***ed software stakes.

Edited by Coconutdog, 21 December 2013 - 05:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN