vLite v1.2 Final - RapidCatched

nuhi

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

i have a simple answer for the creator of Vlite. I would to know why Vlite is not updated since 08/2008.

Sorry for my english...isn't my default :D .

Bye

When he has time to do an update for both of his programs, which at the moment he doesn't, you can wait or use the waik or any other utility to customise your installation.

when may i find the "7lite" ?

I hope use 7lite to lite win 7 ,because win 7 made by vlite has some error,as arp.exe ,netstat.exe,snaptool.exe......

There is no product in existence today called 7lite, but you can use either vlite 1.1.6 or the waik to help you out with your customising.

Edited by steven4554

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi,

i have a simple answer for the creator of Vlite. I would to know why Vlite is not updated since 08/2008.

Bye

When he has time to do an update for both of his programs, which at the moment he doesn't, you can wait or use the waik or any other utility to customise your installation.

Another utility? Such as ?

Ok,i hope a a new release of vLite because i think that is unique and Seven deserves to be worked because it is better than Vista.Also there are many other users who have with their tests may have helped a new vLite version.

Tuttavia vLite è ancora il migliore anche se avrebbe bisogno di qualche aggiornamento. :thumbup

Hi,

Bye

Another utility? Such as ?

Ok,i hope a a new release of vLite because i think that is unique and Seven deserves to be worked because it is better than Vista.Also there are many other users who have with their tests may have helped a new vLite version.

Tuttavia vLite è ancora il migliore anche se avrebbe bisogno di qualche aggiornamento. :thumbup

There is two utilities to rival vlite and also works with win7, click here and here to download them.

Edited by steven4554

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

vLite DOES WORK with Windows 7.

Guys I didn't know if it was posted already but when I needed that info I dindn't find in here or elsewhere. So I just registered for this reason to share my experience. It took me 3 days (time after work) to figure it out, how to work with vLite on Win7 and don't get error msg on install.

What you have to do is: Do not touch "services" in components and tweaks. You can disable services after install, so its no big deal. I cut whatever I want just leave services alone. Everything works fine. I didn't ran tests on "networking" (didn't cunt anything), so im not sure about this. But there is not really a need to take smth out of there.

Good luck!

Edited by Sculder

• 1 year later...

I installed vlite and downloaded the .iso file for WAIK as instructed. But ,when Installing WAIK, it says temporary key expired, enter new key. Pl. give me a solution. Without WAIK, vlite wont work.

Thanx,

Priya

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...