[Release] YASU 1.4 Build 7080 and DaemonScript 1.6.2

m4gicfour

YASU 1.4 Build 7080 (Yet Another SecuROM Utility)

Description:

From the author of CureROM (syk0) comes YASU; an anti-blacklisting tool for Daemon Tools. YASU hides your Virtual Drives from copy protections, so your games can run without the original disc in the physical drive from a disc image backup/mini-image, and games/software which refuses to run when it detects virtual drives will run. YASU does NOT crack or modify games, nor will it allow you to run games/software without a valid CD-KEY. DON'T ASK me, syk0, or anyone else to help you with illegal usage of software.

Disclaimer: The license for both Daemon Tools and YASU forbid use with illegitimate (pirated) software. Neither the authors of these tools, nor myself condone software piracy.

Disclaimer 2: Permission to create and distribute a YASU addon for nLite was sought from the author via e-mail. No response was given; should the author demand, this addon will be changed or removed to comply with his/her wishes.

Instructions: Download YASU.7z from the attachment and simply add to the nLite AddOns page, after Daemon tools.

(Daemon Tools Home Page)

(Yasu Official Download page)

This is the first addon I've made for nLite, its fairly basic but has only recieved minimal testing. That said, it works for me.

YASU.7z

Edited by m4gicfour

Daemonscript 1.6.2

Description: (from included .chm) DaemonScript is an advanced scripting tool for DAEMON Tools and Alcohol 120%/52%. It allows you to easily create scripts that can perform various actions associated with the virtual drives of DAEMON Tools and Alcohol 120%/52%.

Instructions: Download DaemonScript.7z from the attachment and add it to nLite addons page. Having an addon for Daemontools or Alcohol 120%/52% is not necessary to install, but DaemonScript is useless without one of them.

Unfortunately, the author(andareed)'s home page no longer seems to exist, nor could I get in touch with him via e-mail. As before, should I be contacted by him and asked to remove or change this addon; I will comply. DaemonScript was downloaded from the Daemon-tools home page.

I've found a problem with this addon that prevents it from installing properly. I've taken it down for now, hopefully I'll have time to fix it tomorrow.

Edited by m4gicfour