This comprehensive PC-care utility has a one-click approach to helping protect, repair and optimize your PC. Advanced WindowsCare Personal Edition helps protect, optimize, and repair your PC –– with daily use.
Features of this fantastic, award-winning, 100% free program include:
- Ending slow downs, freezes, crashes, and security threats.
- Scanning and finding what other utilities miss on your PC.
- Keeping your PC error-free and running more smoothly than ever.
- Designed for Windows Vista, XP, and 2000.
- Over 10,000,000 downloads since 2006.
- Availability is free of charge for private use.
- Plus, Advanced WindowsCare Personal is 100% safe and clean with no adware, spyware, or viruses.
- Extremely Easy to Use
Completes its work with just one click. Scans, repairs and gives personal care to your PC in one minute.
- Defends Your PC with 100% Freeware
Scans and removes spyware and adware using up-to-date definition files. Prevents spyware, hackers and hijackers from installing malicious items on your computer. Erases and updates your PC’s activity history.
- Cleans your Windows
Boosts your system’s performance by cleaning missing files, destroying unwanted files, deleting obsolete files, removing junk files, and eliminating corrupt registry entries.
- Keeps Your PC Running at Peak Performance
Tunes up Windows by unleashing the built-in power of your system. Dramatically improves both system and Internet performance.
- Fixes Multiple System Errors
Does more than a registry cleaner, keeping your PC stable and running at peak efficiency. Repairs PC configurations by eliminating system bottlenecks and preventing crashes.
- Safe and 100% Free
100% free with no spyware or adware! Advanced WindowsCare Personal Edition is a safe and trusted solution from a leading software vendor.
v2.9.0 Build 866
File size :: 6.51 MB (6,822,390 bytes)
MD5 :: 5201266D07ABF1E0B70BA9B7B5EF7E97
Main :: ifile.it
File size :: 6.04 MB (6,335,542 bytes)
MD5 :: D1E57779B9B5BCFCDDB35ADDDED0379F
Main :: ifile.it
This post has been edited by johndoe74: 18 November 2008 - 02:38 PM