Go get the Physx pack and new driver set here!

suryad

TBH I have not downloaded this myself. I heard that if you have a 9 series and above it works wonder. I guess I am a bit out of luck. Perhaps over the weekend I will check it out. Still I guess this is one way Nvidia can try and redeem itself a bit what with them getting their rears handed to them by ATI :P

Thank you for the link. I was looking all over nvidia's site and didn't see anything saying physx supported 8 series cards. When i searched for it, all i got was a driver for ver. 9 cards.

I've downloaded, haven't tried anything out yet. 3D Mark06 uses this physx, that's all i've run so far.

Edited by FaceMouth

Thank you for the link. I was looking all over nvidia's site and didn't see anything saying physx supported 8 series cards. When i searched for it, all i got was a driver for ver. 9 cards.

I've downloaded, haven't tried anything out yet. 3D Mark06 uses this physx, that's all i've run so far.

You are welcome. That said I have yet to try it myself. I just have too many games lined up for completion to bother with anything else right now lol. I will wait after some more optimizations with regards to Physx gets put in the drivers. ITs definitely impressive but for people who push really high resolutions and settings like me question is will it allow me all the eye candy and still work at those settings? And speaking of eye candy thats all Physx has brought so far methinks. I just am not seeing any practical benefits to gameplay as of yet.