Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Happy or not

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: What was your reaction at his capture? (35 member(s) have cast votes)

What was your reaction at his capture?

1. Overjoyed (12 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. happy (11 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Dont care (10 votes [30.30%])

Percentage of vote: 30.30%

4. really mad (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. your only hero in life is gone (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

sven

sven

iPod therefore iHappy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • Joined 13-August 03
how do u feel, i dont really care
Posted Image

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

piaqt

piaqt

MSFN DIVA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • Joined 07-October 01
Hey, Dubya finally found something!
Who'd've thunk that was possible?
--love, piaqt
Live from New York...

Jono

Jono

• PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
is kinda weird coincidence if u asks me cos as it is comin up 2 voting season mr bush just pulls out sadamm from under his belt.
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Jono</span>

gamehead200

gamehead200

SEARCH!!! SEARCH!!!

• Super Moderator
  • 7,039 posts
  • Joined 02-September 02
sven, just like you, I really don't care... :)

ggtyh

ggtyh

• PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Joined 11-August 03
On my part, I don't really care.

It's somehow good that he's been caught, but I wonder if he will have a fair trail... but, OTOH, this is so far away from me...
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege.

sven

sven

iPod therefore iHappy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • Joined 13-August 03

Hey, Dubya finally found something!
Who'd've thunk that was possible?

lol, so true

Wonder if the atitude depends on teh location?
Posted Image

likuidkewl

likuidkewl

[Centos~]$

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • Joined 16-September 03
I believe so, I myself voted very happy. Because I see what is happening to those guys over there, morale wise and physically. I think it is a great thing that he is caught, and maybe just maybe the Commander in Chief will let more of these poor guys come home sooner.
BLOG...

utln

utln

I loveded you Piggy!

• PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Joined 25-November 03

is kinda  weird coincidence if u asks me cos as it is comin up 2 voting season mr bush just pulls out sadamm from under his belt.

We vote November 2004 for our next president. Our attention spans are far too short to remember Saddam's capture. The find was genuine. Bush Sr. went to war in the first Gulf conflict with UN support and strong support at home and lost his re-election bid. One of the biggest reasons was the economy. The creation or loss of jobs will determine our next president.

likuidkewl

likuidkewl

[Centos~]$

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • Joined 16-September 03

is kinda  weird coincidence if u asks me cos as it is comin up 2 voting season mr bush just pulls out sadamm from under his belt.

We vote November 2004 for our next president. Our attention spans are far too short to remember Saddam's capture. The find was genuine. Bush Sr. went to war in the first Gulf conflict with UN support and strong support at home and lost his re-election bid. One of the biggest reasons was the economy. The creation or loss of jobs will determine our next president.

Yes I agree, the economy up to next summer is going to be more of a deciding factor than Saddam's capture.
BLOG...

Doggie

Doggie

I'm very inactive :(

• Patrons
  • 2,676 posts
  • Joined 13-October 02
i'm happy.. but i dont care.. as long as its done properly, and iraqi ppl can live free

dancity

dancity

Twist of Fate

• Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Joined 13-January 04

maybe he had him in the white house the whole time? :)
YA ni

prathapml

prathapml

Follow the rules please :-)

• Patrons
  • 6,791 posts
  • Joined 14-November 03

i'm happy.. but i dont care.. as long as its done properly, and iraqi ppl can live free

Yes, and I also add "happy because the resources spent on tracking/capturing/bringing-to-trial of him can be used for more useful purposes".

But looks like its gonna end up with spending the same money on him in prison.
Posted ImageCheers !!!   Donate to MSFN and Help Keep This Site Running
||Please Read the Forum Rules||  Etiquette   || Welcome to MSFN - Forum Basics || Before posting
prathapml :: MSFN Supermod :: Private Message me if you ever have a problem while at MSFN

XtremeMaC

XtremeMaC

MSFN SuperB

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,070 posts
  • Joined 13-October 03
i'm happy bc US government took care of it. If Turkey was to take care of it we'd be living in bomb country. (u know Turkey-Iraq are neighbours.)

and don't know how many of u know about this, but US has asked Turkey to help and I'm glad we didn't help, bc its not a matter of "ow lets help them, they're coming from all the way for peace"
no its not like that, if we were to help, as I said ppl can just by walking with their explosives come to Turkey and blow up places whereas I think its not easy to go to US and do that same..
and I think its such a tragedy that after educating and giving guns and weapons and all to some crazy guy and ditching him over and then captureing is not so ethical. (not specificly talking about saddam)

and going over to iraq and getting the poor us soldiers killed it not so clever of bush. its not easy as "ow we've got the big guns, let's take 'em out" erm its not a simulator for god's sake. they've lived in war for years and know some sort of tricks. u can't just come and dominate. and bush just managed to dominate somehow by getting more soldiers killed.

and for the solutions I really don't understand what kind of solutions they're going to get. but 1 thing I hope is that i hope he doesn't escape the prison and in prison i hope he doesn't live like kings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users