Not Enough virtual Memory or paging file quota is available to complet

atolica

I got this after having an SP2 install (though i dont know about SP3) where i integrated some security patches after i installed IE7 and WMP11... I'd do the security patches as my favorite OEM (Alienware) does them: a very carefully done RunOnce Command script.

• 3 months later...

yeah i encounter this problem too. i have built my iso few times but to no avail. i integrated ie8 and wmp 11 into SP3 (which is not slipstreamed from SP2).

then this time, i removed IE8 and tried again. It worked.

I think ie8 is the culprit. Meanwhile, I came across this article:

In the first half of June 2008, when they gave a taste of the new features cooking for Internet Explorer 8 which are planned for integration starting with Beta 2, Jane Maliouta - IE Program Manager and

James Pratt - IE Product Manager pointed out that IE8 would come with slipstream support by default. This is valid as early as the Beta 1 Build of Internet Explorer 8, but only with Windows Vista RTM, Vista SP1 and Windows Server 2008. Microsoft has left Windows XP SP3 out of the IE8 slipstream equation, this is nothing new for XP, as slipstreaming was also not supported even with Internet Explorer 7.

Slipstreaming IE8 into an OS image will only be supported on Vista and Windows Server 2008 platforms. Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 do not currently offer a solution for slipstreaming Windows components, which are built using update.exe," Maliouta revealed.

It's a surprising 'fact' that updates built with update.exe are not supported in XP image.

But I had successfully integrated WMP11 and IE7 into SP2 (for IE7, haven't test with SP3).

And the integration of many hotfixes KB****** which are also built with update.exe has never given problems.

And the latest nLite version 1.4.9.1 just works fine, except that it is unable to remove the languages under "Western Europe and United States"

This can be corrected using nLite 1.4.5.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Slipstream-...SP3-88506.shtml