What kind of hard drives for RAID5 on server?

I have a DELL Poweredge 700 and its been running perfectly for 4 years. Earlier this month a drive died. I ended up moving all the data to another server and took this one out of production.

I figured since i am rebuilding the RAID anyways, and since the drives have been ON/RUNNING/IN USE for 4 years i should probbaly change the other drives in there as well.

So i am replacing all 3 MAXTOR drives in the server.

What kind of drives are good and "rated" for a server or RAID ?

The server has a Raid controler (CERC 6ch)

and this will run Windows 2003 SBS

I am looking for something reasonably priced that i can also depend on.

Bear in mind - the CERC 6ch controller has the infamous "2TB limit" found on some older hardware. You'll have to keep your individual arrays below this size.

Otherwise, I'll second jcarle's suggestion.

That's assuming that he can get a SAS controller that's compatible with his system. If the disk load isn't too great, then there's no real reason for him to completely change the hard drive subsystem.

Also, SAS controllers and drives are typically more expensive than their SATA counterparts. ;)

Also, SAS controllers and drives are typically more expensive than their SATA counterparts. ;)
Not to mention that if data safeguarding is more important for the OP then speed is, the RE drives will easily reliability that matches or exceeds SAS (due to their lower revolutions) and costs a fair amount less.