How to remove this?

How to remove the content from in the red box in the screenshot below?

Please help

post-204541-1220008959_thumb.jpg

I want to remove those buttons from the WPI

Can any1 help me please?

Only want to keep the "selections" and the "Begin Install" buttons

Please HELP :hello:

Thankyou

I think this should be in the WPI subforum: http://www.msfn.org/board/Windows-Post-Ins...rd-WPI-f93.html

Please contact a mod and get them top move it for you.

And perhaps the answer to your question is already there in the WPI forum, I'd be surprised if it wasn't?!?

Hello

I tried to find the exact link i.e the thread but couldn't find the topic in ur link

Please could you give me an exact link to what i need (How to delete/remove the extra buttons in WPI?)

DO I've to do the change in the "WPI.HTM" (found in the WPI dir)?

Please HELP :unsure:

I think this should be in the WPI subforum: http://www.msfn.org/board/Windows-Post-Ins...rd-WPI-f93.html

And perhaps the answer to your question is already there in the WPI forum, I'd be surprised if it wasn't?!?

Hello

I tried to find the exact link i.e the thread but couldn't find the topic in ur link

Please could you give me an exact link to what i need (How to delete/remove the extra buttons in WPI?)

I wasn't linking you to a direct thread, I was just showing you where I thought this post should've gone (instead of in general XP discussion).

As it turns out you have been given the info by Kel but I suspect if you spent a couple of minutes reading and/or searching in the WPI subforum you would've found the answer.

I didn't have the info as I haven't used WPI for a long time and I don't have the time or the interest to do the leg work for you - I was just trying to head you in the right direction either so you could find it yourself or get the attention of those that would know. As it turned out you didn't need to do either..................

Hello

I wasn't linking you to a direct thread, I was just showing you where I thought this post should've gone (instead of in general XP discussion).

As it turns out you have been given the info by Kel but I suspect if you spent a couple of minutes reading and/or searching in the WPI subforum you would've found the answer.

I didn't have the info as I haven't used WPI for a long time and I don't have the time or the interest to do the leg work for you - I was just trying to head you in the right direction either so you could find it yourself or get the attention of those that would know. As it turned out you didn't need to do either..................

Thanks a lot for tht

sorry for tht

i got the wpi.htm to modify.

Thanks

Edited by OmegApeX