Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Media Center Updates after SP3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PalmTree

PalmTree

• Members
  • 16 posts
I have a SP3 slipstreamed MCE disc which works perfectly, but I'm missing the Media Center updates.
I know there is update rollup 2... but I seem to remember updates after that, maybe another update rollup and some other updates.

I need a list of all Media Center application updates from a slipstreamed SP3 source.
The reason I can't check them myself is because I ripped IE and IEcore out with nLite and have no access to Windows Update.

Thanks for any help,

Palmtree

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

WAYNDOWS

WAYNDOWS
  • Members
  • 3 posts
Hi there probably a bit late wit this one but i was browsing and felt like giving you this tip.
here goes, extract these from the rollup package(7zip).... kb903157, update rollup 2 and kb925766, install all without rebooting then install media format 9.5
which is in there too and reboot. it worked every time i tried.
hope thats ok

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN